British Speedway Forum
superclamp

Woffinden's Language.

There is an obvious solution here , if they stopped interviewing him for a couple of rounds I'm sure Monster Joe and the rest of his sponsors would make sure he's stops doing it

• Like 2

There is an obvious solution here , if they stopped interviewing him for a couple of rounds I'm sure Monster Joe and the rest of his sponsors would make sure he's stops doing it

Very good point that DSC67.

Maybe they don't have an issue...

• Like 1

David Norris

Name another rider that has used the F word in a post meeting interview, not in a heat of the moment interview straight after a race

David Norris

Name another rider that has used the F word in a post meeting interview, not in a heat of the moment interview straight after a race

WHY?

Because they (Monster), presumably, would like someone who will bring credit and respectability to their brand, and show they were worthy of Sponsorship.

Unless they would rather have a foul mouthed oik.

Maybe they don't have an issue...

I'm sure a major worldwide company would prefer not to have some foul mouthe idiot representing them , you don't hear guys like Rossi , Marquez or Pedroza swearing in interviews after or before the race

Because they (Monster), presumably, would like someone who will bring credit and respectability to their brand, and show they were worthy of Sponsorship.

Unless they would rather have a foul mouthed oik.

Of the people who have criticised tai for swearing. How many do you think have been put off purchasing Monster because Tai swore?

I would be amazed if it is more than zero.

It's a brand based on extreme sport and "edginess", not a wholesome family brand or targeted at the over 65s.

• Like 2

What are you referring too.

This . . .

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:42 PM

TheReturn, on 12 Sept 2016 - 5:16 PM, said:

Agreed. A description that could have also been applied to Ward if his off track antics were anything to go by.

Proved by his week-end comments I'm afraid.

Edited by Midland Red

Of the people who have criticised tai for swearing. How many do you think have been put off purchasing Monster because Tai swore?

I would be amazed if it is more than zero.

It's a brand based on extreme sport and "edginess", not a wholesome family brand or targeted at the over 65s.

Spot On, Monster is an edgy brand that would love someone like Tai there not catering to the old farts on here who love a moral high ground

Spot On, Monster is an edgy brand that would love someone like Tai there not catering to the old farts on here who love a moral high ground

Not sure how that equates to them sponsoring a 46 year old then :P

• Like 1

Not sure how that equates to them sponsoring a 46 year old then :P

You mean who rather embarrassingly acts like a 20yr old makes me cringe every time he's On