British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Danny Phillips ?

Dan has struggled most weeks during 2016 but has looked good for a lap or two on odd occasions. I am old enough to remember Nigel Crabtree, was it the 70s or 80s? he struggled for a whole season too and moved on elsewhere. Nigel then went on to be a heatleader for other teams. I think we should stick with Danny if his low average fits with team building.

Are Ludvig and Matej the only riders web have who are assetts?

• Like 2

Danny Phillips ?

Dan has struggled most weeks during 2016 but has looked good for a lap or two on odd occasions. I am old enough to remember Nigel Crabtree, was it the 70s or 80s? he struggled for a whole season too and moved on elsewhere. Nigel then went on to be a heatleader for other teams. I think we should stick with Danny if his low average fits with team building.

Have to agree with you I also think you should stick with him. Also hope he can build on his 2016 average.

Danny Phillips ?

I would like Danny to stay too, and I think he will

I now wouldn't mind Danny back. Firstly he's now on a two, and i would expect him to get that practically everywhere, given the reduced nature of the reserves being talked about by other teams.

I now wouldn't mind Danny back. Firstly he's now on a two, and i would expect him to get that practically everywhere, given the reduced nature of the reserves being talked about by other teams.

He would certainly be worth a punt on a Two average. He should, with this years experience be able to manage that - if not better.

Apart from Kenny Larsson and Anton Rosen, yes I believe so.

You'd imagine we will be seeing both Lindgren & Kus next season saying they are assets. It says in the SS Stevie wants to come back too if we were to go with those 3 we would potentially be weak at reserve.

I'd like to see Morris back he done well with the impossible task of replacing Rose... and speaking of Rose I'd like him back too but with those two it would only leave 5.10 for the reserves.

1) S Worrall 8.47

2) A Morris 4.98

3) M Kus 7.64

4) L Rose 6.12

5) L Lindgren 7.69

6)

7)

This I like, with DP at #7.

Who would be the 3.10 though? There really isn't anyone, unless you go for another 2 point rider then you might as well spend that point elsewhere as well, Kerr for Morris maybe? Although I prefer Morris over Kerr, I think Kerr would be better for the team, imo

Robert Lambert signed for Lublin in Polish second division

Good luck to the lad hope it goes well. I think everyone could see watching Lambert during the season realised we just had to enjoy him for this season.

yeah, good luck to him, never let us down,,,

does that mean he is out of our plans ?

This is what he is saying on his fb page

‼️Great news ‼️

I've signed in Poland now for the first time and will be racing for Lublin in the second league.

All looks to be sorted abroad now. Just got to get sorted in the uk but I'm sure it will be coming soon.

Does the Polish second division run on Sunday's? Thought it was Thursday's? Has to be said though that including a rider who rides abroad 2 days a week plus 36 PL fixtures and U21/GB would be a hell of a gamble. Would rarely be available for away matches.