British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Just a quick note to say thanks to Ludvig Lindgren for donating to Redcars Just Giving appeal after the clubhouse burglary last week. A lively gesture which is much appreciated

• Like 2

Just a quick note to say thanks to Ludvig Lindgren for donating to Redcars Just Giving appeal after the clubhouse burglary last week. A lively gesture which is much appreciated

aye,,, he's a canny lad,,,

• Like 2

For me? Ashley at #2, Lewi at #3 and Ludde at #4

I think Lewis would keep Lud on his toes and it would give us one of our tall scorers in heat 14.

We're so pleased the season is just round the corner...is there any sign of The White Knight returning to BP?

• Like 2

.is there any sign of The White Knight returning to BP?

I did offer WKD a lift to Brough, but only if he got the bus to the end of my street first,,, he just replied with abuse, it was on a thread about moaners and groaners who don't even bother to go ;)

• Like 1

I did offer WKD a lift to Brough, but only if he got the bus to the end of my street first,,, he just replied with abuse, it was on a thread about moaners and groaners who don't even bother to go ;)

You are too kind RD. :t::)

For me? Ashley at #2, Lewi at #3 and Ludde at #4

For me I'd swap those two around more strength in heat 12 for our last opportunity of TR!

• Like 1

Less than 3 weeks to go now til our opener against the Bandits. Both clubs need decent attendances with travelling support going both ways up and down the A1 on that weekend. How will our lower order lads go early season? Lewis and Ash should be able to get amongst the points and I suspect Danny will want to prove why the promoters have stuck with him despite his struggles at this level. Connor is on a learning curve and hopefully with his family's speedway tradition he at least will be getting good advice and help. Captain Ludde, Steve & Robert are capable of increasing their match averages and we will be relying on them heavily whilst Lewis, Ash, Danny and Connor develop their talents.

What I want to see is good gating from our 7 riders and failing that bursts of speed to overtake when they miss the gate. Ludde, Rob & Steve can do that and hopefully they can lend some advice to the other lads.

So Newcastle Speedway has new landlords, lets hope they are happy with the tennants and help us when neccessary

Less than 3 weeks to go now til our opener against the Bandits. Both clubs need decent attendances with travelling support going both ways up and down the A1 on that weekend. How will our lower order lads go early season? Lewis and Ash should be able to get amongst the points and I suspect Danny will want to prove why the promoters have stuck with him despite his struggles at this level. Connor is on a learning curve and hopefully with his family's speedway tradition he at least will be getting good advice and help. Captain Ludde, Steve & Robert are capable of increasing their match averages and we will be relying on them heavily whilst Lewis, Ash, Danny and Connor develop their talents.

What I want to see is good gating from our 7 riders and failing that bursts of speed to overtake when they miss the gate. Ludde, Rob & Steve can do that and hopefully they can lend some advice to the other lads.

So Newcastle Speedway has new landlords, lets hope they are happy with the tennants and help us when neccessary

Would that be the - LAGER? :o;):P:D

• Like 1

Would that be the - LAGER? :o;):P:D

Lets hope they can FOSTER a good relationship early on!!! :D:D :D

• Like 2

And put in a Stella performance.....

• Like 1

When is the practice please.

• Like 1

I can't see any details of the Practice on the Official Website.

So that is a good question.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Sunday (19th). P&P Monday (20th)

• Like 2

Sunday (19th). P&P Monday (20th)

Thanks Steve.

• Like 1