1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Lewis Rose 5.86

3. Lewis Kerr 6.16

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. Connor Mountain 3.00

plus I don't think Kyle Newman is a million miles away from Lambert anyway,

As much as I like Kyle Newman he is 2 million miles away from Lambert. Best British 18 year old I have seen ride speedway and been watching for nearly 40 years

As much as I like Kyle Newman he is 2 million miles away from Lambert. Best British 18 year old I have seen ride speedway and been watching for nearly 40 years

Amen.. lambert is so far ahead of Newman its not even a comparison

No no no, I'm not comparing the two from an ability point of view necessarily, Lambert is by far a better rider and prospect compared to Kyle, but point scoring wise AND reliability wise (Meaning that he won't miss as many meetings due to EL commitments) And also the fact that his average is 2.5 points lower than Robert I think that Kyle is not far away from as good as an OPTION for the team as Lambert, I dunno if that makes sense? I do agree with you both when you say that Lambert is a superior rider, ability wise and I'm sorry if I made it sound any different

Edit: The only reason I compared the two in the first place is that Kyle would be kinda the replacement for Robert in that team I just threw out there

The same goes for Kerr and Kus comparison, I think that Kus is a better rider, but all of the above applies, apart from the EL commitment part

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

Better than Kenny Carter?

And Jason Crump.

At 18 years old I would say yes... Not saying he will be at 20/21 though

At 18 years old I would say yes... Not saying he will be at 20/21 though

Crump was a class act as a 16 year old and didn't miss any matches with minor injuries or meetings he couldn't arsed to attend , in one of his grand prix rides having put his shoulder out of joint he had it pulled back into place before going out for his next heat. Tough as nails was Crumpy and his father wasn't too bad either.

Michael Lee was the most talented 16 year old I ever had the pleasure of watching, & was better than Lambert is now. Still think Lambert can go to the top, especially if he keeps improving his gating, at the rate he has this year.

• Like 1

Crump was a class act as a 16 year old and didn't miss any matches with minor injuries or meetings he couldn't arsed to attend

What's missing matches with minor injuries or not been arsed to attend got to do with how good he is??.. Name me one meeting he has missed for Newcastle this season with a minor injury or couldn't be arsed to attend?

What's missing matches with minor injuries or not been arsed to attend got to do with how good he is??.. Name me one meeting he has missed for Newcastle this season with a minor injury or couldn't be arsed to attend?

Your correct he hasn't missed any this year with Newcastle but he did the year before with Peterborough which proves he has learn't something this year People will judge him not only on his track craft but how dedicated he is to those who support him and pay to watch him.

how about;

1, C Cook 9.88

2, A Morris 4.83

3, K Newman 6.31

4, L Rose 5.86

5, L Lindgren 7.65

6, D Bewley 4.00

7, 3.00

well in below 42.50, but plenty potential ?

And Jason Crump.

British ?

how about;

1, C Cook 9.88

2, A Morris 4.83

3, K Newman 6.31

4, L Rose 5.86

5, L Lindgren 7.65

6, D Bewley 4.00

7, 3.00

well in below 42.50, but plenty potential ?

way too many swedes for me in that line up ruff old chap :)
  • Like 2

way too many swedes for me in that line up ruff old chap :)

haha,,, could swap one of them for a turnip maybe ;)