British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Newcastle Thurs 15 Sep Pl

Or perhaps they're just another in a long line of good posters who no longer bother on here anymore because of odious posters such as yourself?

😮😮😮

When did speedway fans become so bitchy?it's like a total bitchfest on here lately

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 4

Certainly is baldyman.

Sad that folk resort to it. There is an Ignore option.

• Like 1

Hopefully ellis can do a good job for the witches after chris louis kindly loaning us some air fence panels. His form of late is certainly on a upward spiral particularly in the nl

Hopefully ellis can do a good job for the witches after chris louis kindly loaning us some air fence panels. His form of late is certainly on a upward spiral particularly in the nl

Hopefully you're right, he managed to score in all bar one of his rides on the recent visit of Plymouth so he's probably just about the best choice of those available.

Another choice could have been Nathan Greaves but I couldn't really see Sheffield wanting one of their riders helping us knock them out of the playoff picture.

I hope he does we'll for us.

Hopefully you're right, he managed to score in all bar one of his rides on the recent visit of Plymouth so he's probably just about the best choice of those available.

Another choice could have been Nathan Greaves but I couldn't really see Sheffield wanting one of their riders helping us knock them out of the playoff picture.

Glasgow lent us Rene at the weekend, the team we're trying to catch for 2nd :P

If he does ok you could use him for the rest of the season our fixtures will be finished after saturday
  • Like 1

Glasgow lent us Rene at the weekend, the team we're trying to catch for 2nd :P

Slightly different from getting totally knocked out of the playoffs but I see where you're coming from.

However a win for Sheffield over a seriously depleted Scunny tonight will pretty much secure their place anyway if I'm honest.

Even if Peebro were to arrange their fixture at Edinburgh in time for the cutoff I can't see them coming away with anything anyway.

All I know is a win for the Witches tomorrow and we're in which was only a pipe dream for us only a few weeks ago.

Maybe looking at Friday

• Like 2

So, are we going to see you on the Heath this Thursday Gavan? I am sure that you could bring your own cocktail sausage and a novelty balloon or two to join in with the Massif and obviously your fancy dress goes without asking...

I doubt it..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Hugely impressive this season and a major reason why Birmingham have done so well.

He's as much PL standard as any of the others riding at No 7.

Thanks HT. Always good to get agreement and support from a real speedway fan.

Or perhaps they're just another in a long line of good posters who no longer bother on here anymore because of odious posters such as yourself?

Wow?! So are you another pseudonym for, or a mate o,f the person who was banned for calling me the four letter word beginning with a "C"?

Thanks for your meaningful and worthwhile contribution to this Thread. I enjoyed it. PMSFL.

This is another example of why I am done with it all at the end of this season. Just not enjoyable anymore.

EDIT: Oh no, I remember now, you were the one who had a go at me for having a friendly jibe at a Sigalos fan a while ago. Obviously been saving another tirade up for a while. Hey ho, sticks stones, water off a duck's back - Quack Quack.

Edited by macca56