British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Belle Vue - Swindon 14. 9. 16

Scored 17 at Wolves last night. He also rides Belle Vue well

OK he'll do......😕 (maybe)

Edited by Sniffy

OK he'll do......😕 (maybe)

Hans seems to think he's back soon so maybe you will be able to use your own rider 😉

When new averages come out, King's is now too high for Hans

Edited by mdmc82

King won the BRC at BV and has guested a number of times for us this season. He's brilliant round our track. Saw how he performed (eventually!) in the SWC too.

• Like 1

King won the BRC at BV and has guested a number of times for us this season. He's brilliant round our track. Saw how he performed (eventually!) in the SWC too.

King wasn't too good at Kings Lynn last night.

Does Fricke remember where Belle Vue Is!

If King at anytime rides against us in the play offs if possible keep grading the track to stop a build up of dirt on the outside if we can do that i m o he won't score half as many points.

Kennett will do.

Edit - or King or Harris! Maybe keep Kennett for home and use King/Harris at Wolves, King at BV. Not sure who to use at Swindon though..

King???? Your are kidding me!!!

If Jason was not able to ride I would have wanted King or Chris Holder as a replacement.

Kennett will do.

Edit - or King or Harris! Maybe keep Kennett for home and use King/Harris at Wolves, King at BV. Not sure who to use at Swindon though..

Kennett's missed the PLRC and his last couple of PL meetings with an injured knee!!!

Kennett's missed the PLRC and his last couple of PL meetings with an injured knee!!!

I'm a bit of an EL snob! I don't really take much notice of the PL tbh..
  • Like 2

King wasn't too good at Kings Lynn last night.

Does Fricke remember where Belle Vue Is!

Just like it was said Tungate was rubbish at Poole before he guested for Poole at BV. We know how that went...!
  • Like 2

Watch out for extra traffic tonight. There was a very heavy and prolonged storm last night which meant the football down the road was postponed (no covers?) and it has been rearranged for tonight. Give yourself an extra 20mins at least.

It'll be interesting to see how the track is. It should be okay as it is going to be another warm day but a lot of water will have been dumped on it last night.

To give you an idea here's a YouTube I've just seen from another nearby football match that was called off last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg1TJPeJX5c

There won't be many at Belle Vue tonight then, they will all be watching Aguero in the champions league cup!

16-20 defeat for us tonight. Was tempted to travel up when the original fixture was rained off but was rearranged for same night as Spurs 1st CL game so it's Wembley tonight instead of Manchester for me! If somehow we could get a point in next 2 meetings then I will come up for the play offs. Love the look of the place and might even pre order my tickets to save time!

16-20 defeat for us tonight. Was tempted to travel up when the original fixture was rained off but was rearranged for same night as Spurs 1st CL game so it's Wembley tonight instead of Manchester for me! If somehow we could get a point in next 2 meetings then I will come up for the play offs. Love the look of the place and might even pre order my tickets to save time!

I'm hoping for a 6 point defeat as the worse case scenario because I can't see us picking up anything at Lakeside.

• Like 2

I'm hoping for a 6 point defeat as the worse case scenario because I can't see us picking up anything at Lakeside.

Yeah nothing tonight means no play offs. I wasn't bothered about making them before but with the news of the new stadium I wouldn't mind one more match there. With the dogs on a Wednesday night I assume our 1st leg would be away based on the dates given by sky on Monday

Edited by thecoombdog

As there is no comment on anything official about the track, I think I will give this a miss. I assume that nothing will have been done during the day and that when the riders turn up some sort of track preparation may or may not take place. BV and Speedway are meant to be professional, if that is the case and with their "previous" why not keep the public informed?