British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Hearty good wishes to all at Berwick, terrific news!!!

will be interesting to see the wage bill next year as when havvy was acting as manager for young courtney his wage demands were that high it lost courtney his team place

so im sure garry will be offering good wages for reserves

will be interesting to see the wage bill next year as when havvy was acting as manager for young courtney his wage demands were that high it lost courtney his team place

"You cost me a team place so I'm going to invite you to take shares and the managers job in the club I'm hoping to buy".......Eh?

"You cost me a team place so I'm going to invite you to take shares and the managers job in the club I'm hoping to buy".......Eh?

maybe jamie is sucking gary back in and gaining revenge on havvy by spending his 1/3rd of his shares on 2 reserves !

maybe jamie is sucking gary back in and gaining revenge on havvy by spending his 1/3rd of his shares on 2 reserves !

Now you're being as daft as scarra :D

And the point of this post is?

• Like 1

He also has the father like relationship with Sarjeant could do a lot worse than James i would have had him back at Glasgow in a heart beat this season if averages had allowed.

Need to buy plenty starting tape material if we sign Sarjaent

• Like 1

Great to see that berwick have a new promotion.

3 ex riders involved should help steady the ship and hopefully achieve some stability.

No more news from the Big Bash tonight ?

Havvy had his big welcome to us. He thinks we can go on to big things although don't expect it to happen straight away...

They said they probably made an offer lower than others as they want money to put into their plans. We've a young fresh promoter to lead us with an old hand of support in Dennis. If anykne ever doubts that Scott is one of the men for this then k wish you had seen him tonight. His words about the fans and the season just gone.. There was teaRs in his eyes, more so when he was presented a picture from our day to remember at the 4s. Raw emotion from our captain and new promoter.

Also great to hear Jamie speak too :approve:

2017 is gonna be a good year for the Bandits :approve:

• Like 1