British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Tero Aarnio is a nice wee guy, but he's (1) going to be 33 by the new season and (2) he's not a Berwick asset.

Does that mean we are going to use our assets to complete the Team then?

Do we have an asset around a 6 average

if we have 10pt odds to play with we could use 2 5pt men,which we have.There are a lot of permutations left though,was just wondering Why CG suggested Aarnio was not any use because was not Asset.Maybe that is just his own opinion though.

I am a Bridger fan so its very good news that he is finally riding in the second tier of British Speedway.

I am a little surprised its Berwick, though. He's spent most of his career on the smaller, more technical tracks and he's not a gater (which helps an awful lot at Shielfield).

Providing he stays fired up, he could still easily be the big hitter that they need.

• Like 1

Well that's Havvy saying that the 1-7 is complete and he is happy with it on twitter.

Hey up the Berwick massive. @BanditsSpeedway I know the full team line up for 2017 and wow is all I can say😵👍🏼✊🏽

Bellego??

Would only leave 3.1 or so left for the other rider and has signed a contract in premiership, denmark and poland already so not sure if he is doing championship this year or not
  • Like 2

I'm now learning Luke chessell is on 2 point average I reckon Danny is nailed on with a 4 so I make that leaves us just over 7.6 left anyone?

I'm now learning Luke chessell is on 2 point average I reckon Danny is nailed on with a 4 so I make that leaves us just over 7.6 left anyone?

Kus?