British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cityrebel

Matt Ford's Flying Circus

Such an idiot, arn't you mate. Dont forget to finish that homework by Monday now, otherwise you will end up in detention.. ;)

He must be from a different village to you :rolleyes:

He must be from a different village to you :rolleyes:

Planet i would say to come out with things like that. Still thats the mentality i supose.

Planet i would say to come out with things like that. Still thats the mentality i supose.

Obviously too subtle for you :rofl:

• Like 2

Ahemm, ahem CHOKERS!!

No - he was right the first time - they lost. It's not going to impact my life though - there are so many more important things in life than let wind ups get to you.

Anyway, Poole are CHEATING SCUMBAGS! :D

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

The jealousy train just rumbles on and on ! The people critical of Poole are too stupid to realise it is all allowed by the rule book. They are completely ignorant of this fact by choice. And I support Swindon.

• Like 3

The jealousy train just rumbles on and on ! The people critical of Poole are too stupid to realise it is all allowed by the rule book. They are completely ignorant of this fact by choice. And I support Swindon.

:rofl: :rofl: and the Pope isn't Catholic :rolleyes:

From what I can see, Poole have not broken any rules.. What has happened, is in fact worse!!

The BSPA have buckled from pressure placed on them by a Promoter that knows the rule book better than the bods that wrote it!!

There's no way Antonio Lindback's average should be assessed at 7.00, he's a GP rider, who is running currently in the top eight!! His average should have been assessed up to 8.00 minimum..

What needs to be asked, and established is how the BSPA arrived at the ridiculous assessment of 7.00! Then we will know why..

• Like 1

From what I can see, Poole have not broken any rules.. What has happened, is in fact worse!!

The BSPA have buckled from pressure placed on them by a Promoter that knows the rule book better than the bods that wrote it!!

There's no way Antonio Lindback's average should be assessed at 7.00, he's a GP rider, who is running currently in the top eight!! His average should have been assessed up to 8.00 minimum..

What needs to be asked, and established is how the BSPA arrived at the ridiculous assessment of 7.00! Then we will know why..

ford always gets his way .....when the rules dont allow which in this case they didnt with lindback he just asks or tells them to go away and make another rule up that allows what he wants ....its corrupt

• Like 1

ford always gets his way .....when the rules dont allow which in this case they didnt with lindback he just asks or tells them to go away and make another rule up that allows what he wants ....its corrupt

Don't be so ridiculous and pathetic.

• Like 1

when has a rider ever had his average reassessed? hancock didnt he hadnt ridden over here for years , neither did miedzinski when poole signed him on 5 when he had improved well beyond that figure,

a precedent has been set now , a new rule made up just for poole ? if not give us details of when a gp rider has ever has his average reassessed lower?

• Like 1

when has a rider ever had his average reassessed? hancock didnt he hadnt ridden over here for years , neither did miedzinski when poole signed him on 5 when he had improved well beyond that figure,

a precedent has been set now , a new rule made up just for poole ? if not give us details of when a gp rider has ever has his average reassessed lower?

You have to ASK for it to be reassessed. If you don't ask, you don't get! They could have said no, then it would have been 7.94 or they could have said higher at 8 or they could have gone lower, which they did.
  • Like 1

Go away schoolboy. Do you not have homework to finish..