British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolverhampton. El Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg 21/9/16

Anyone catch when Stead was about to pass back to Nige and King he says back to the pits, um Stead you are in the pits you spoon!

• Like 1

I doubt it myself. As soon as Poole are 10 behind they will use a tactical.

That's assuming that they take advantage of it and of course if they are 10 behind early.

Yes, didn't King say something like 'unfortunately Poole got a 5-1' about heat 13. Cheeky sod! :D

King was there for balance 😂

I find the oft written narrative by some re Kurtz, that being - he hasn’t performed/needs moved on from Poole/needs time at a smaller track completely bonkers. It would be insanity on Pooles part to let him go next season irrespective of the league structure.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 3

Like all of us he has his good days and bad days but he has been off form but picked the right time to bounce back! He was also pretty good at Wolves last time.

Not sure he would of kept Holder at bay for four laps the form he is in.

Nah just a great start as usual.

Just looked at Newman's last 8 meetings 4 at home 12/2) ),6/3), 5/3), 10/1 and 4 Away 9/2), 4, 6/3) 3/1) a paid 70 points not that bad Forever is it.?

I find the oft written narrative by some re Kurtz, that being hasn’t performed/needs moved on from Poole/needs time at a smaller track completely bonkers. It would be insanity on Pooles part to let him go next season irrespective of the league structure.

He won't go anywhere.

Many of the best riders in the world are Aussies. Aussies want to live in England because it's close to Poland / Sweden / Denmark, but everyone talks English, enjoys similar food, drink, etc. Middleditch let's them come and go at his place and takes care of them all year round. Pretty perfect recipe really. The Aussie's all want to come and ride for Poole, the team spirit here is excellent and the upcoming stars are already being pushed Poole's way by their chums at Poole!

• Like 1

Pretty sure that Kyle is paid to stay at reserve level all year round... then they let him race again come the play offs!

Not forgetting Kyle's short stint as a heat leader when he came back but was still carrying an injury.

Just looked at Newman's last 8 meetings 4 at home 12/2) ),6/3), 5/3), 10/1 and 4 Away 9/2), 4, 6/3) 3/1) a paid 70 points not that bad Forever is it.?

That is true but last night was a level above and some on here said Starke would be a good guest and made no difference. Yes he would have been the best alternative but a huge difference i think you would agree.

Pretty sure that Kyle is paid to stay at reserve level all year round... then they let him race again come the play offs!

Haha, thats exactly what ive said. He has been below par this year, quickly moving back to reserve when he was in the main body. Always the hero of the hour in the playoffs though, where i believe points dont count towards averages, hence could be a reserve again next year??

• Like 1

I never once said he was acceptable, I said I had no beef with him. We had many a discussion without any abuse. You in particular were deliberately goading him for weeks on end and you got what you wanted. So yes, you did bully him off the forum.

Now move on and STOP stalking me on here, on Facebook and at Poole.

Because he's British for Gawd's sake!

You never once condoned his attitude either. Speaks volumes about you as well. Why don't you out yourself at Poole. Nah won't do that will you, you'd rather sit behind a computer screen and shout insults..

I find the oft written narrative by some re Kurtz, that being - he hasn’t performed/needs moved on from Poole/needs time at a smaller track completely bonkers. It would be insanity on Pooles part to let him go next season irrespective of the league structure.

Brady will go nowhere. He will come back from Aussie a far better rider..

I woiuldn't worry about Bjarne, he obviously wasn't fully fit and still suffering from whatever it was that stopped him riding at Gniezno last weekend, he was very good last time at Wolves although riding at reserve is easier i would expect an improved performance.

Fully fit. Mate he'l be a dam cite fitter than you me and anybody else on this forum. He's just under the weather..

Edited by Starman2006

:lol:

You spell it cleaver ----

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So clearly you cannot spell it either... :rofl: