British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Lakeside Vs Belle Vue, 21/9/16...

Saying Fricke will be a better rider in the future is not a fact, it's your opinion.

I bet Jack could beat him at Poole too! ;):D

Max fricke is currently streets ahead of jack holder, thats a fact

Jack holder is currently 35th in the PL averages, in his second season.

May well go on to be a world champ, but id say at this stage he is widely classed as a prospect because of his brothers name.

Edited by Pinny
  • Like 2

Jack Holder's an outstanding prospect, only seen him race live once, at the U21 qualifier at BV & he was quick. Max Fricke will be a GP rider in the next two years. A good gater, no probs from the back either, good equipment & head screwed on too..

Chuck Brady Kurtz, Jake Allen etc in too & Lemo must be a pretty happy chap with his Aus TM hat on.

Back on thread, anything over an 8 pt deficit from the 1st leg will give BV plenty to think about come the home leg. Tatum & Cook will choose carefully their guests for this one. Definitely not the foregone conclusion some will have you believe.

I would quite like to see Lakeside have a lead of 10-14 points. That would make the second leg really interesting!

I agree that Poole choosing the right guests for the away matches could have made them stronger than signing Lindback, although I think he will do better than guests at home and it is the aggregate scores that matter.

It's the fact he comes in on a 7 that is wrong and which damages the credibility of the league competition.

I have no problem with an injured rider being replaced but it has to be by rider who is of the same or a lower standard. How many fans genuinely believe that Lindback would average 7 or less if had been riding here. With all due respect to Craig Cook his average for matches ridden this year is near enough 7, would people assess Lindback and apparently Dudek in the same category.

Better than KK who got a maximum guesting against us at Poole. Lindback wont get a max.

Which clown brought jack holder into a lakeside Belle Vue thread?

I'm here all week!

Better than KK who got a maximum guesting against us at Poole. Lindback wont get a max.

He might, you can't say he won't. But a bit tricky to get a better score than KK!

I'm here all week!

He might, you can't say he won't. But a bit tricky to get a better score than KK!

Yes of course he might, but impossible to beat it. Imo though he will drop a point at the very least.

Yes of course he might, but impossible to beat it. Imo though he will drop a point at the very least.

If we could have had KK no doubt we would have but Antonio is a decent replacement and has had experience of Belle Vue's new track so that should help if we make the final.

I'm here all week!

He may get a better score than KK when you have to use him on a Tac Ride... ;)

Anyways, back to Lakeside vs BV!!!

Edited by Ace no.5

Max fricke is currently streets ahead of jack holder, thats a fact

Jack holder is currently 35th in the PL averages, in his second season.

May well go on to be a world champ, but id say at this stage he is widely classed as a prospect because of his brothers name.

Seen him ride have you, seen how much he's improved in the last year have you ? My guess is not..

Sorry guys, lets you have your thread back..

Edited by Starman2006

Seen him ride have you, seen how much he's improved in the last year have you ? My guess is not..

Sorry guys, lets you have your thread back..

Yes I have seen him ride thanks, three times.

Max fricke is a better talent imo. Ill have a wager with you that in 5 years time, injury permitting, fricke is the better rider?

Thought not. Stick to flogging your comics.

THIS IS A LAKESIDE V BV THREAD

WHY DO POOLE SUPPORTERS HAVE TO KEEP

BRINGING POOLE ISSUES INTO EVERYTHING

F OFF TO YOUR OWN THREADS :nono::nono:

• Like 2

THIS IS A LAKESIDE V BV THREAD

WHY DO POOLE SUPPORTERS HAVE TO KEEP

BRINGING POOLE ISSUES INTO EVERYTHING

F OFF TO YOUR OWN THREADS :nono::nono:

Erm, okay. Anyone can post on any thread Mr Dictator.

BREATH Now that's off my chest back to weds I personally

would not want kk as he is as has been mentioned not a team

rider when he rode for us a few years ago if he didn't make the

start he would give up and poodle round or pull up and I know

for a fact his mechanics then jacked it in as when they asked

what was wrong with the bike after he had stopped he just

said nothing missed the start cant be bothered to chase.

As doyles average to high maybe NKI ? or if not then bomber

at least you know you will get 100% and he has done ok round

BV this season.

Erm, okay. Anyone can post on any thread Mr Dictator.

yes of course but what the thread is about would help

Harris has been very average around BV this season... Would love you to have him! ;)

Harris is not good at BV, if you want someone who is good there Tungate got 12 points there last time and King is better than Harris there.