British Speedway Forum

I believe Zengi is averaging about 4 for Poole at the moment. Maybe if he gets a few meetings in there we might be able to fit him in when KK comes back? How long is he in the Poole side for?

Zengi is/was on a minimum 28 day cover for KK. He's been given a 'new' average - effective 23/6/17 - of 7.79, which would see him drop to Poole's 3rd heat leader spot on Monday's TV meeting - whether that sees him score more readily we shall see?!

KK was last night rumoured to be returning in July on his revised average of 9.23 which would see the team reshuffled again with KK replacing Brady at 1

Edited by Skidder1

Is it life or death NO yes i am disappointed but fair play to Belle Vue a great move for Rohan he will do well.For you unless you want to talk sensibly stay off the Swindon thread.

Don't let him get to you, Sidney. We all know he's really a Swindon fan on a wind up. If you take no notice he won't keep coming back.

Zengi is/was on a minimum 28 day cover for KK. He's been given a 'new' average - effective 23/6/17 - of 7.79, which would see him drop to Poole's 3rd heat leader spot on Monday's TV meeting - whether that sees him score more readily we shall see?!

KK was last night rumoured to be returning in July on his revised average of 9.23 which would see the team reshuffled again with KK replacing Brady at 1

They have said that riders can be reassessed based on matches they have had so far, so maybe a few more meetings for Poole could see him assessed down to around 5. Time will tell.

As far as Swindon not getting Tungate it's hardly a disaster. Yes, he would have strengthened the middle but we only need a few extra points here and there and we can get the home wins. The performance against Rye House was good. Zak is improving all the time and with Adam and BWD showing they can put in decent scores too it's not the end of the World.

Strange, isn't it, how key these 5 pointers are. Before the season it was all about who signed Klindt. Now it's all about who signed Tungate.

Shut up faggot.!!!!

Cheap homophobic abuse is hardly a persuasive way to further an argument. If you can't contribute anything better than that to the debate I suggest that you find a stone to crawl back under.

• Like 4

Cheap homophobic abuse is hardly a persuasive way to further an argument. If you can't contribute anything better than that to the debate I suggest that you find a stone to crawl back under.

Can't for one minute think it was meant as homophobic...probably more the fact Gater1 is an annoying troll of the highest order...oh no I do hope I am not now guilty of a hate crime against trolls???

Don't let him get to you, Sidney. We all know he's really a Swindon fan on a wind up. If you take no notice he won't keep coming back.

They have said that riders can be reassessed based on matches they have had so far, so maybe a few more meetings for Poole could see him assessed down to around 5. Time will tell.

As far as Swindon not getting Tungate it's hardly a disaster. Yes, he would have strengthened the middle but we only need a few extra points here and there and we can get the home wins. The performance against Rye House was good. Zak is improving all the time and with Adam and BWD showing they can put in decent scores too it's not the end of the World.

Strange, isn't it, how key these 5 pointers are. Before the season it was all about who signed Klindt. Now it's all about who signed Tungate.

I fear that the Rye meeting may have been a bit of a one off as they were generally poor that night and I also imagine I'm not alone in thinking that

Of course it was. Why say such a word if you don't mean it?

Don't even think about communicating with me saddo Edited by hagonshocker

Can't for one minute think it was meant as homophobic...probably more the fact Gater1 is an annoying troll of the highest order...oh no I do hope I am not now guilty of a hate crime against trolls???

I fear that the Rye meeting may have been a bit of a one off as they were generally poor that night and I also imagine I'm not alone in thinking that

We are better than Rye, Leicester and Somerset. The others 4 are better than us and will be in the play-offs.

Swap Tungate for Gappmaier. Same thing. Still better than those 3 and worse than the other 4. All we can hope for is to get some good home results to keep the locals happy. I think the signs are that if Adam scores a few we can do that.

No. He is 0.08 too high.

This is the problem with speedway in this country. By doing well at Belle Vue, Sedgy has ridden himself out of a job. Rohan Tungate will go there, get double figures most weeks, and find that he, too, has probably ridden himself out of a job next year because of his inconsistent away form.

At least we can have R/R for Gappmaier now, and cover his rides a bit better than before.

Sedgmen hasn't done well at BV, he's just done less bad at BV than Tungate did at Somerset. Isn't speedway funny? :D

We are better than Rye, Leicester and Somerset. The others 4 are better than us and will be in the play-offs.

Ironically that six out of eight teams will be in some kind of play-offs, but we look likely to miss out!

I did not make the comment to mean that but of course if you want to be over sensitive it is your prerogative.
  • Like 1

Sedgmen hasn't done well at BV, he's just done less bad at BV than Tungate did at Somerset. Isn't speedway funny? :D

Klindt became the rider everyone wanted at the start of the season by being rubbish in the PL. Now Tungate becomes everyone's most wanted by being rubbish in the top flight.

Basically, if you want to get signed up you need to be rubbish - but not rubbish enough to be TOTALLY rubbish.

I did not make the comment to mean that but of course if you want to be over sensitive it is your prerogative.

It is not over sensitive. I am simply pointing out that it is unacceptable language.

Unless we are talking about:-

http://mrbrains.co.uk/products/

It is not over sensitive. I am simply pointing out that it is unacceptable language.

Unless we are talking about:-

http://mrbrains.co.uk/products/

Gater1 and Mr Brains...in the same sentence...shurely shome mishtake.

Tungate's non-arrival is not the end of the world. There will be someone to fill Dany's boots soon enough. Clearly, we were outwitted by Belle Vue who probably offered a few more wallaby steaks than El Tel.

Given how weak the perceived bottom 4 are, and they are weak, Swindon have been more than competitive. We have 2 wins away from home and 3 losing points, so there can't be too much wrong. Speedway is a funny ol' game. The right rider change will make the difference and there is always someone available that will slot in and make us competitive.

• Like 1

Unless we are talking about:-http://mrbrains.co.uk/products/

I do like a nice faggot now and again i made my comment in jest just like someone might say to me you country Bumkin or you carrot cruncher.Anyway no offence meant and i opologize to you and Gater not a problem .🤗

Gater1 and Mr Brains...in the same sentence...shurely shome mishtake.

Tungate's non-arrival is not the end of the world. There will be someone to fill Dany's boots soon enough. Clearly, we were outwitted by Belle Vue who probably offered a few more wallaby steaks than El Tel.

Given how weak the perceived bottom 4 are, and they are weak, Swindon have been more than competitive. We have 2 wins away from home and 3 losing points, so there can't be too much wrong. Speedway is a funny ol' game. The right rider change will make the difference and there is always someone available that will slot in and make us competitive.

Do you think Swindon might have something up there sleeve ? i think so. Edited by Sidney the robin

Of course it was. Why say such a word if you don't mean it?

A faggot in the dictionary is a bundle of wood. It is also an edible dish! What is so abusive about that?

Edited by DunRobin
  • Like 1

I see Zach has just won 10 heats on the trot in the NL with 2 full maximums on consecutive nights..

I went to Wednesdays meeting and he was different class with the likes of carr,JPB,Bacon and morley unable to get anywhere near him..

Having watched him for the last 3 years he has really kicked on this season and that must be mainly down to him testing himself in the top flight..

I am really pleased you have stuck with him and hopefully to will reap the benefit..

Are you guys pleased with hes progress this season ? or do you think its just a little bit too tough for him at this level ?

• Like 2