British Speedway Forum

Leicester have signed Pawel Przedpelski then, good signing for them. Goes to show that signing's are out there it's just finding the right one.

Good rider

Lost his way

Dropped by his Polish team ?

Our biggest problem is that we effectively have four reserve riders. Replacing Gappmaier with another 4-pointer won't solve that. The only way to improve the situation is to jettison one of the reserves, which allows everyone to move down a slot and then replace one of the heatleaders with two slightly weaker (on paper) riders.

I don't understand the obsession with replacing Gappmaier. He's only ridden a handful of meetings so hasn't really had a fair crack, there's no obviously stronger replacement and out of our four reserve I'd rate them in order of potential as Ellis, Gapp, BWD, Wajtknecht - so we'd effectively be dropping the rider with the second best potential.

We had 4 reserves from the moment this team was named & it's only been the superb performances from Nick & David to support Jason that have kept us from bottom of the league.

Dany is an easy one to want to replace as he's never available anyway & no way will Rosco replace an improving Adam.

That leaves 2 riders & one of them Zac should not be replaced whilst the other Bradley is the one who could be in danger if a rider is available.

There are riders out their & we should be looking at least if we have any ambition of making the play offs.

Mads though......🙁

I think as our season (regards to playoffs) are over do we take a gamble and make two changes lower down to incorporate Mikkel B.Andersen assuming he becomes a 5 or do we stick with what we have or close to it I.e say Douglas for Gapp who has been struggling for Berwick and just concentrate on avoiding bottom which despite having meetings in hand over Lions isn't inconvievable? How for example would we fare against say Glasgow at there place because just say Nick doesn't come back after his layoff in the same confident mood we could certainly struggle up there in an away leg?

Edited by hagonshocker

You need to jettison Morris and Gapp.

You need to jettison Morris and Gapp.

.....for Lebedevs and Gomolski

The wait maybe over, expect some news tomorrow & a possible change for Thursday.

If there is any change other than a straight replacement for Dany I would be very disappointed.

However, Dany's absences and his low Second division scoring would mean a change would make sense.

The wait maybe over, expect some news tomorrow & a possible change for Thursday.

If a change I assume it was done, as I hoped, before today as we had more points to play with.

Wonder what dross you are going to sign this time.

Plenty of riders but nobody wants to ride for Swindon unless they are the only club offering them a contract.

I don't think anyone claiming to wear purple chino's should be giving it large... :P

Wonder what dross you are going to sign this time.

Plenty of riders but nobody wants to ride for Swindon unless they are the only club offering them a contract.

Most people love riding for Swindon.......Doyle and Ellis to name but two ....wonder how they would fair in the Poole 1-7

At least they stand out more than the Swindon 1-7 :D

Would that be the same 1-7 that went to Poole and beat them???

At least they stand out more than the Swindon 1-7 :D

So how have Poole done against the Swindon 1-7 this season? :drink:

Unfortunately, for someone so young, you seem to have been struck down with amnesia.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2850

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2860

Does this help?

So how have Poole done against the Swindon 1-7 this season? :drink:

Unfortunately, for someone so young, you seem to have been struck down with amnesia.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2850

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2860

Does this help?

We like to win in Knobland every 8 years or so.

Still 100% record against them in Grand Finals.

Why cant Swindon sign anyone decent then when they want to make changes?

We had an off night.

Not forgot.

Even with the victory you don't stand a chance of reaching the play-offs.

Why do they need to sign anyone decent? They won at Poole so cant be doing that bad.

Maybe they could go for a number one like Zengota.......been outstanding for Poole.

And yes Swindon do stand a chance of the play offs..maths clearly not your strongpoint.

Three home meetings in July and two winable away fixtures at Leicester and Poole.

Then in August 6 home matches 4 of those against Leicester and Somerset.

Get the signing right and this team can come flying through depending on Doyles fitness

Edited by Gavan