British Speedway Forum

Have to admit to being a little perturbed about the side ' may not please everyone'...doesn't fill you with much anticipation does it?! To be honest I've not been impressed with our last 2 or 3 sides that started the season!

Me to & the more you look into it Rosco will be struggling to come up with a play off line up.

Also look what happened at Poole when they had Jason Crump & Bjarne Pedersen they struggled & the fans left in droves.

Not sure a 15 or 18 point max for Doyley will be enough to keep fan levels up.

Also think Nick will be back & there will be a rule that stops teams changing riders when the riders get new averages.

Obviously you do otherwise you and the rest of the immature kids wouldn't have started off a glory hunter conversation.

Nice to see the truth hurts😀😀

How come everyone says Gater1 is a glory hunter I don't know him/her??

Supported Swindon after they won the league & then moved onto Poole.

Loves a pair of chinos as well😀😀

• Like 1

Might being the key word lol.

I would expect Swindon to do a lot of re shuffling next season when Doyle's average drops a bit.

But as nobody knows the rules regards team changes when the new average apply its not likely to be earth shattering. If it was going to stay at 50, sign as many high average as you can and fill up with cannon fodder, then replace.

But as nobody knows the rules regards team changes when the new average apply its not likely to be earth shattering. If it was going to stay at 50, sign as many high average as you can and fill up with cannon fodder, then replace.

That won't be allowed to happen.

That won't be allowed to happen.

Exactly, nobody knows the rules yet so to say they will be a lot of changes when the new average come out, as some continue to do, is wrong.

The club have tweeted that another deal is being worked on, my guess (and it's only that) is that it'll be a foreign rider who's not been in the UK before. A young Dane/, Swede or Pole. Personally I'd love it to be Patrick Hansen, was in Gdansk for the world U21 final this year, the kid has some serious ability at 18....

Agree he was top class that evening. Would be a very good signing.

Loving the trolls tonight keep it coming guys :D

Very entertaining reading the silly squads posts tonight :t:

Probably even more entertaining than watching a meeting at the Abbey for the last couple of years.

You only watch at the Showground is that right.😂 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Justin Sedgmen

Hmmmmm things not looking real clear in the UK for next year ! Why they make it so hard for us to ride 👎🇬🇧

Makes me laugh when people moan about how hard to get a team place. The EL has 7 more team places this year, its easier to get a job!

No wonder Gater is such a loon. Being a Spurs fan has caused me intense mental distress for 30 years!!

Ever seen Gater 1 at Tottenham matches coombers? He wears purple chino's, lives in Peterborough and goes by the forum names, morriseyfan and formerly KKS.

You should know him. He's the irritating guy who talks utter baldacks and is a season ticket holder also at Arsenal. Depending on who wins more often, depends on whether he takes his seat at White Hart Lane.

• Like 1

Makes me laugh when people moan about how hard to get a team place. The EL has 7 more team places this year, its easier to get a job!

He probably wants to ride for Swindon and has been told it might be difficult to fit him in.