British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

bjerre could be steal on that average - im sure he will up his average by at least 1

I think 2016 was a blip ... and he will be in a winning side ........... and at a club with a bit more ambition

sheffield have that much ambition , that they ply their trade in the championship . still better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all .

ah now i see it .... missed out reading between the lines ..silly me !

Edited by jenga

Again you're proving to be absolutely clueless.

Really necessary? A bit uncalled for surely. :o

As they say, attack the post not the poster. ;)

• Like 1

The tweet seemed a tad cryptic.. Breakfast..Cornflakes.. Other cereals available...Branflakes maybe... Robert Branford?

got me thinking did this post, what about this for a "tasty" team

1. craig cook

2. theo maris pijper

3. matej kus kus

4. erik riss pudding

5. lasse straw bjerre

6. joe jacob`s cream crackers

7. troy bachelor`s cup a soup

too much time on my hands i reckon.

• Like 2

Jack Parkinson-Blackburn will be on a 2 point average for the 2017 season

I've got that from his Grandad

Jack Parkinson-Blackburn will be on a 2 point average for the 2017 season

I've got that from his Grandad

who got it off Louis ..... hope it works out for him ..

• Like 1

Did Jpb ride in the premier last year, and did he get an average, if not its 2pt av next season. Am i on the right track(excuse the pun).

Good start to our team building lets hope we can get the balance right this year and stay injury free.I would like to see us get Josh from Somerset to be our no.1 and keep Kyle.That should be a good top 3.Then Jack at reserve seems to be nailed on,then see what weve got left to play with.

• Like 1

Josh Bates and JPB will be next. Then it will get interesting.

Josh Bates and JPB will be next. Then it will get interesting.

So assuming they are the next two and add Kyle Howarth to the mix, that would leave us with 19.15 for the last 3 riders.

So assuming they are the next two and add Kyle Howarth to the mix, that would leave us with 19.15 for the last 3 riders.

What about Jack Holder, Jake Allen and Stefan Nielsen as the last three, leaving Bates at reserve with JPB. Or would the first two not want to travel north?

because its wrong .unless jpb has ridden enough meetings in the premier league to gain a championship average .and it is below 2.00 (say 1.55) then he comes into the championship league on a 2.oo the minimum for riders .. if he had not ridden in the championship , he would come in on a 3.00.

if he had an average that was over 3.00 ( say 3.24) he would come in on that average 3.24 ...its that simple

otherwise , whats the point in reducing team building averages to 40.00 and let newcomers into the league on a 2.00 average . nothing gained , still approz 42.50 .

To encourage 2nd division teams to sign British youngsters?

• Like 1

What about Jack Holder, Jake Allen and Stefan Nielsen as the last three, leaving Bates at reserve with JPB. Or would the first two not want to travel north?

well if they dont want to travel north then the championship isnt for them full stop!

Sheffield now very much in the southern part of the set up in relative terms anyway.....

well if they dont want to travel north then the championship isnt for them full stop!

Sheffield now very much in the southern part of the set up in relative terms anyway.....

Poole will probably hold the key as to where Jack Holder rides next season as he is their asset and I think that they will tell him where he can go if he rides Championship speedway.

Jake Allen is a possibility.

Stefan Nielsen has sign as a asset for Swindon which would suggest that they are going use him for next ansd both Swindon and Sheffield race on a Thursday do that appears to be a ho go.