British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Nope, making nothing up, and you know that.. :icon_smile_clown:

You are. I asked you who the 'little gang' are you mentioned.

Without the names you are making it up.

So, names???

Hans Andersen declared fit and will ride on Sunday in Polish 1st Div meeting Orzel Lodz - Lokomotiv Daugavpils.

Now it is interesting. Can Poole redeclare with Hans in the team?

I assume the answer is no as it's now too late to make any changes and even if it wasn't they can only do a like for like change and Andersen's average is too high unless they wanted to swap him for Holder.

That's the problem with these long term injuries that cause a rider to miss one match.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 7

I assume the answer is no as it's now too late to make any changes and even if it wasn't they can only do a like for like change and Andersen's average is too high unless they wanted to swap him for Holder.

That's the problem with these long term injuries that cause a rider to miss one match.

Do people honestly think Poole are much stronger tomorrow with Lindback in place of Andersen? Would take Hans over Antonio around Monmore any day.

Hans Andersen declared fit and will ride on Sunday in Polish 1st Div meeting Orzel Lodz - Lokomotiv Daugavpils.

We all saw it coming. Typical Poole. Let's hope Lindback is as poor Monday as he was yesterday in the GP. Although any points would be an improvement on Hans

I would too, Lindback not exactly on form is he??!!

And Hans Andersen was? 😂😂😂 Antonio is a much better rider

I can't find anything official to confirm this!?

I can't find anything official to confirm this!?

hans twitter account has not confirm it yet

hans twitter account has not confirm it yet

I think its on Polish website and speedway updates that he is riding so it would appear we could have had a guest but a decision had to made prior to the play offs and sticking with a injured rider and getting a guest albeit only for one meeting was more risky than changing to a fully fit asset who may take time to adjust.

There still seems to be a lot of rain in the midlands on monday so it looks likely to be off

There still seems to be a lot of rain in the midlands on monday so it looks likely to be off

You have got another 12 hours before you assume it's off,that is according to your own post yesterday :P

• Like 2

Forecast for both tracks look dodgy at the moment. Will sky wait until the Morning? If forecast gets any worse, call them both off and ride next Monday would seem the obvious solution.

Do people honestly think Poole are much stronger tomorrow with Lindback in place of Andersen? Would take Hans over Antonio around Monmore any day.

If you read what most people are saying the objection is that his average has been wrongly assessed and I suspect even most Poole supporters can see that the evidence to support that opinion is overwhelming. If he is presently not in his best form is immaterial, that is a Poole problem for signing him.

The issue is that Poole or any other team should not have been able to sign him on a 7 point average. It concerns me that Poole thought it right to try it on but my real concern is with CVS and his ilk who seem prepared to treat supporters with contempt and appear to have no qualms about the damage done to the credibility of the sport. Fans have already been questioning the point of the play offs if clubs can strengthen in this way for the finals. It won't take much more damage to the credibility of the competition before that will be reflected in the attendance figures.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 3

Forecast for both tracks look dodgy at the moment. Will sky wait until the Morning? If forecast gets any worse, call them both off and ride next Monday would seem the obvious solution.

Not obvious solution with the final 1st leg scheduled for next monday
  • Like 1