British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Exactly Bwitcher I will be saving my £13 now tomorrow because of rule bending Ford and Poole

Good job too. If any riders let alone Poole's were knew you were going and who you were you would probably have the broken legs.

Edited by Joe Beevers

I suggest though that you apologise for,or delete, your earlier post. No true speedway fan would wish nasty injuries on any rider.

Never seen this poster on this forum.. :o

Cheating F**king w*****s Poole was going to go to this meeting but not now let's hope all the Poole 1-7 break there legs for real !!!

Clearly you've had a bad day.

Edited by Starman2006

Exactly Bwitcher I will be saving my £13 now tomorrow because of rule bending Ford and Poole

Actually just looking at your post again, I was thinking is that how cheap it is to get in at Wolves now and I thought surely not meaning you are either an OAP or a child.

I would guess the latter by your earlier comment.

It's no wonder that people saying this country going down the pan when we have the youth of today wanting speedway riders to break their legs.

Too many violent games on his Magnavox Oddysey no doubt.

I just hope Ford has paid Bjarne off enough to get his knee sorted.

Perhaps he should have paid Hans not to ride today as that was the proof, as if we needed any, that getting Lindback in was a complete farce!!

Cheating F**king w*****s Poole was going to go to this meeting but not now let's hope all the Poole 1-7 break there legs for real !!!

Will your next Post be on " How to make friends and influence people" by any chance. Edited by Fromafar

Perhaps he should have paid Hans not to ride today as that was the proof, as if we needed any, that getting Lindback in was a complete farce!!

WE NEEDED ANY former Devil ?? They dont ride they dont get paid. There wasn't a poole fan who did not say Hans was taking a massive chance in riding after such invasive surgery, clealy that skipped your notice..And clearly Hans paid for it..

Edited by Starman2006

Are you going tomorrow Joe Beevers would like to meet up with you and have a quiet chat !!

I thought you were saving your money and not going.

Forecast looking slightly better with rain due to stop around 4-5pm

According to Bjarne's website he won't be riding tomorrow so Tungate it is i expect.

Are you going tomorrow Joe Beevers would like to meet up with you and have a quiet chat !!

I am not really the fatherly type to be having that quiet talk with you about the birds and the bees and making it through puberty etc.

There are plenty of councillors and teachers for that kind of thing who get paid good money for that and it's not my style.

Edited by Joe Beevers

I am not really the fatherly type to be having that quiet talk with you about the birds and the bees and making it through puberty etc.

There are plenty of councillors and teachers for that kind of thing who get paid good money for that is not my style.

Classic.. :rofl:

According to Bjarne's website he won't be riding tomorrow so Tungate it is i expect.

Tungate eh? The guy that was booked to guest on Thursday? Matt Ford, speedway first psychic promoter!

Tungate eh? The guy that was booked to guest on Thursday? Matt Ford, speedway first psychic promoter!

Well he doesn't get much else wrong. Why not.. :t:

I didn't think you was that stupid brum, but clearly you are.. So meeting postponed tomorrow night clearly you'l forfeit the meeting and the tie right ?? :t:

If theres no alternative date, we will run. 15 heats of ski-way coming up! ;)

If Tungate rides for BP.Its a rip off.Makes a joke of the sport if it happens.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

If theres no alternative date, we will run. 15 heats of ski-way coming up! ;)

So you have a problem. Its got to be got in otherwise you will have to foreit the meeting. Just asking does anybody actually know if covers have at least been put round the bends, thats would be a start. ?