British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Old news

In my 49 years of watching speedway at Wolves for the first time ever I'm considering whether to go, I can stand getting beat and believe me in that time I've seen some poor teams but this is just getting to much now no wonder the sport is dying

• Like 4

In my 49 years of watching speedway at Wolves for the first time ever I'm considering whether to go, I can stand getting beat and believe me in that time I've seen some poor teams but this is just getting to much now no wonder the sport is dying

It does put you off and is killing the sport as they are allowed to get away with it.

What's the point of teams like Belle Vue being the best all season when Poole can then get to the play offs and cheat to replace any rider that they see as a weakness.

If they win again then it will be another hollow victory. And people wonder why It's a dying sport.

Forum rules - don't attack the poster.

Perhaps you should explain that to him rather than jump to his defence :rolleyes:

If there's anything untoward going on I'm sure CVS will report it to the Management Cpmmittee.

Forecast for Wolverhampton isn't great this morning. Heavy rain lunchtime which is forecast to move away by around four pm. I am in Faversham in Kent and its a pain to know whether to head around the M25 and up the M40 or down the M3. Looks like a waiting game.

Cheating F**king w*****s Poole was going to go to this meeting but not now let's hope all the Poole 1-7 break there legs for real !!!

You're sick in the head. Wishing riders to break their legs is beyond messed up.
  • Like 1

Can't believe people can put these vile posts up, should be banned, who in their right mind would wish any rider hurt.

• Like 1

At a time when the sport is struggling for money, I hope Matt Ford is able to get a full refund on Bjarne's flight ticket for today...

...What do you mean "he hadn't got a ticket booked"?

• Like 2

Perhaps you should explain that to him rather than jump to his defence :rolleyes:

No, I am not defending anyone. I am pointing out that it's ironic you have a problem with Poole when you don't follow rules either!

No, I am not defending anyone. I am pointing out that it's ironic you have a problem with Poole when you don't follow rules either!

Ok - my bad! Thanks for also confirming that Poole don't follow the rules :wink:

• Like 1

Not convinced that the Tungate for Pedersen move was pre-arranged as surely no rider would crash on purpose, bit I am equally convinced that now Hans Anderson has made his return to racing Poole should be made to go with R/R tonight and till such a time when Anderson can ride for them again, long term injured I think not.

But its no good supporters of the other EL clubs posting their complaints on here, would it be better if the took those complaints to their own promotions, for example surely Adams and Van Straten will question the situation the find their team up against tonight.

• Like 1