British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

We are having some rotten luck at the worst possible time. No Hans, no Bjarne, no Lindback.

If Wolves dont beat us on aggregate now they never will. With a full team I would have felt confident of progressing but it needs a miracle to be honest.

We are having some rotten luck at the worst possible time. No Hans, no Bjarne, no Lindback.

If Wolves dont beat us on aggregate now they never will. With a full team I would have felt confident of progressing but it needs a miracle to be honest.

No Bjarne, but Tungate instead - poor old Poole.

• Like 3

Thats that then. No chance of getting past Wolves now.

Havent a clue what's up. Disastrous.

Guess its r/r so we are a one heat leader team.

Lol it's not disastrous. We'll still make it through to the play offs easily. We can fall behind 10 points and still have a 2pt cushion and a tactical ride up our sleeves. Tungate will probably score as much as Bjarne and Lindback would.

Quick give Hans a call

Technically we could, but I believe we'd lose our chance to use Anton in the final.

It need's a miracle? To try to lose by less than 12 points? With every rider getting a chance to take an R/R ride? Come on... Lindback was only good for 4/5 points in my opinion. It took him most the night at Poole to get in the groove, besides Wolverhampton! Tungate for Bjarne?! That's like trading in your old Nokia for an iPhone. We're laughing mate.

What's the reason behind no Lindback?

According to Poole site, he has been hospitalised with a reoccurance of stomach problems. Poole using r/r

Seems all the good guests are already riding :D:approve:

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

It need's a miracle? To try to lose by less than 12 points? With every rider getting a chance to take an R/R ride? Come on... Lindback was only good for 4/5 points in my opinion. It took him most the night at Poole to get in the groove, besides Wolverhampton! Tungate for Bjarne?! That's like trading in your old Nokia for an iPhone. We're laughing mate.

No so sure about 4-5 points. Anton had an engine sorted for tonight, so ther has to be a dam good reason why he is out, me thinks..

From a bloke down the pub i take it... :rofl:

And your point is ?

Yes i do interact with many people the pub is one of many places i do this.

Where as you are that stupid the only way you can get people to interact with you is by posting pathetic things on forums to make people take offence and answer you.

Bet you are dead happy now someone else has interacted with you i am happy to help.

• Like 2

@ALindbck is out of @poolespeedway semi-final at @WolvesSpeedway after being hospitalised with stomach problems. They will use R/R.

Same problem as last year mate...

Yes i do interact with many people the pub is one of many places i do this.

Where as you are that stupid the only way you can get people to interact with you is by posting pathetic things on forums to make people take offence and answer you.

Bet you are dead happy now someone else has interacted with you i am happy to help.

Lots of people interact with me. I just dont tell the likes of you...

This tie is well and truly in the balance. Hope Lindback isn't too ill and is back for the final should Poole get there.

Whether one knee is raised or not you can still tell the knee is swollen.

So you haven't tried the little trick then,you think you can tell the knee is swollen when you do it.But is it?Of course not.

Is Matt little behind here he said Harris and king are all ready riding so it's r/r I thought Danny king is avaliable belle vue can't use him because his average is to high,,

Ford says they are using r/r because King is riding for Belle Vue and Harris for Wolves. King isn't riding for Belle Vue. However, his average is too high because unfortunately Lindback was assessed at 7. Perhaps Matt was getting confused and thinking Lindback was on a realistic average. Of course there are riders available but Matt obviously thinks r/r is their best option.

• Like 1