British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Guest GiveusaB

One thing Poole/Ford cant control is the weather and thanks to the great British elements now that this meeting has been put back 2 days, I'm backing Wolves to go all the way!!!

I bet Peter Adams was stood with a hose pipe in his hand on Monday, just to make sure! And I wouldnt blame him in the slightest !!! :rofl:

there's some sick buggers on here, I wonder if other peoples pain and discomfort extends to their own families ?

just think, the old woman breaking her legs would really make your day I suppose ?

• Like 3

Tell you what, such is the anti Poole brigades warped view, if it had been Holder out tonight they would have still said it was tactical and that Poole would be stronger.

Lets cut to the chase, Poole are stronger with the "changes" .

How do you work that out?

How do you work that out?

the magic pixies told him

• Like 1

If the general narrative written on here has now changed to “Poole are stronger without Lindback anyway” it does come across quite anti-Pooleish.

No one thought Lindback was coming back so they could use R/R for him.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 2

This just shows how stupid you really are, backed up by brum. Steve was being impartial, but then clearly its to much for yours and brums little brain to take in. Theres really no words for you two, clearly something very amiss.

Mate don't worry about it, they are just very sick people.

I thought it was Bjarne that was sick?

Obviously I hope Anton isn't to unwell and he's better soon...

But the situation for Poole has made my day :D :D

Come on you Wolves!

It certainly makes Poole quite a bit weaker tonight.

Wolves are now favourites in my book.

Although are Coventry fans allowed to support Wolves? I'm sure you've broken a cardinal rule there, Jacques. ;)

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

This just shows how stupid you really are, backed up by brum. Steve was being impartial, but then clearly its to much for yours and brums little brain to take in. Theres really no words for you two, clearly something very amiss.

Lol!!! I like Shovvys posts, and reckon he'd bee a good bloke to have a pint with but impartial!?! He's the least impartial poster on here, surely you can see he posts to get a reaction...oh no, you really can't can you...
  • Like 4

So Poole didn't like the form of Andersen so said he had a long term injury to get Lindback in on a weirdly low re assessed average.

Then they were worried about Pedersens form so rested him in favour of a stronger replacement.

After signing Lindback his form took a knock and this coupled with being at a track he won't score well at decided to rest him in favour of R/R.

Meanwhile just four days after Lindbacks debut, long term injury victim takes to the track, beating opponents in the process.

If this was the plot of a work of fiction it would be laughed off for being too outlandish.

Funny and sad at the same time.

• Like 4