British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Have to confess that Signing Lindback, manipulating his average, using him once, then faking his stomach problems in order that they can use R/R is a conspiracy theory too far even for me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He will line up for the final on monday there is no doubt about that !!

I really think this meeting will be close can the Wolves get the points back on aggregate they can but it is a tough ask.The reserves are the key for me tonight young Clegg has to click heat 2 god is so hard to call a home win but the pesky pirates to qualify.

Fully expect Wolves to qualify for the final tonight.

I'm a Poole fan but I cant see us being competitive.

Can see no farther that a Wolves win

Lol... maybe a wolves win but pretty sure Poole will secure their place in the final tonight. Should have a pretty good idea which way it's going to go by heat 3 or 4.

Fully expect Wolves to qualify for the final tonight.

I'm a Poole fan but I cant see us being competitive.

Be a lot less competative with Bjarne instead of Tungate in the side. :shock:

Good luck to Wolves tonight, its a tall order at 12 points down, but I really hope they can beat Poole. As others on the forum have said, same old cheating / manipulation of the rules from Matt Ford every year, must win at all cost mentality. I hope Bomber puts in a good performance to help our close neighbours!

• Like 2

Going to be even tougher now poole have r/r for lindback !!

Lindback wasn't great in the first leg to be fair and was dreadful in the GP at the weekend so RR might be okay as they will be riders who are used to riding here & already strengthened with Tungate.

Poole should qualify for the final easily now esp against a weaker reserve pairing.

The question is which Lindgren and Woffy will turn up as both were very poor in the first leg.

Thorsell is a huge miss as he's been Wolves best rider at home, scoring a full Max against Poole last time they met.

Edited by mdmc82

King's average is too high isn't it for Lindback?

Yes Kings average is higher making him a far better rider than Lindback and our rules would never allow a far better rider to replace a poorer one would they.

Good luck to Wolves tonight, its a tall order at 12 points down, but I really hope they can beat Poole. As others on the forum have said, same old cheating / manipulation of the rules from Matt Ford every year, must win at all cost mentality. I hope Bomber puts in a good performance to help our close neighbours!

ive studied the poole team tonight its not a team i am confident in getting to the final and i also cant find any manipulation of the rules as you put it lets hope we can hang and get to the final

Sons of Wolverhampton, this is your time to rise up and smite the Pirates.

The famous sons look on and expect victory Robert Plant, Noddy Holder. Jim Lea Billy Wright Derek Dougan Steve Bull and who could forget Babylon Zoo.

In the words of Delia let's be having you.

Reports by some on facebook of Poole fans being attacked by Wolves 'fans' on the way to the track!!

• Like 1

Reports by some on facebook of Poole fans being attacked by Wolves 'fans' on the way to the track!!

really! Im here havent been set upon yet!

really! Im here havent been set upon yet!

Nor should you be, your there to support your team. I hope the reports highlighted aren`t true, its not we do in speedway.