British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Hans is still injured. Tweeted immediately after the meeting that his hand is not right and he shouldn't have attempted to ride. Couldn't grip the throttle. If you are going to lay blane somewhere aim it at Fricke who caused this carnage.

trouble is in Poland you are forced to ride sometimes when you are not fit, i am sure in any other country he wouldn't have ridden.

• Like 2

Has been raining but just stopped, will probably start again soon.

persisting down again will really be surprised if they can get this on

persisting down again will really be surprised if they can get this on

I have heard previously the drainage is pretty good at Monmore so hopefully it will dry put some new shale down and be ok. I am not a track expert as you can probably tell but when the cameras are there they usually pull all the stops out.

We all said that Steve. He was taking a hell of a chance riding after such invasive surgery, but people on here just cannot see that. All they see is a black cloud.

If his hand was that bad why did he take 3 or 4 rides

Edited by ren
  • Like 1

And it will be rained off anyway

• Like 1

I have heard previously the drainage is pretty good at Monmore so hopefully it will dry put some new shale down and be ok. I am not a track expert as you can probably tell but when the cameras are there they usually pull all the stops out.

Rain forecast for the remainder of the day not unlike that experienced at the Arena-Essex raceway the Friday before last v Swindon. They got that on, even watering the track a half-hour before tapes up. Should be able to get tonight's match on I would have thought.

So Hans rode knowing full well that he was a danger and could've injured another rider badly?

If his hand was that bad why did he take 3 or 4 rides

Stupid comment.

So people were posting before Bjarne fall that Tungate was going to ride. He's now riding. Will people accept this was all pre-planned yet?

Booked last week with no specification who for or what day. No smoke without fire.

Forum rules - don't attack the poster.

you have the worst culprit of that behaviour. So its a bit rich picking up others for the same behaviour.

Tungate was booked last week to cover incase we had a rider

Missing. His services were not required.

doesn't specify who for or what day. So completely open to interpretation.

Lindback and Tungate don't strengthen Poole at all. A shame injuries have yet again blighted our team just when we needed to be at full strength.

You really believe Pedersen as a useless heat leader would score more than the in form Tungate? ?

Really???

Tungate has been great at Monmore and MF knows this.

It's as if it was pre planned isn't it?

Replacing an out of form hopeless heat leader with a bang on form rider is in anybody else's language gaining a huge advantage.

As for Lindback, who knows how well he will do at Monmore as he ridden it well in the past.

Hans quite likely would have scored more but the world class 7 point assessed rider could easily score double figures.

Edited by stevebrum

Hans is still injured. Tweeted immediately after the meeting that his hand is not right and he shouldn't have attempted to ride. Couldn't grip the throttle. If you are going to lay blane somewhere aim it at Fricke who caused this carnage.

It was his clutch hand that was injured

Edited by Game On

Farewellsam2003, from this forum.

He won't be getting his programme with squares on then. :lol:

Is the throttle different on his bike then as I thought it was always on the right hand side? Strange. :P

Tungate clearly the much better rider.

On current form there isn't even a debate. However some Poole fans will claim it weakens them.

Completely laughable.

• Like 3

you have the worst culprit of that behaviour. So its a bit rich picking up others for the same behaviour..

As I explained to the poster concerned it is not about other people doing it, it is about him having a problem with Poole yet he breaks rules also, so was just pointing out the irony.