British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Not sure which team this favours but the cynical would be forgiven in thinking that MF has friends in higher places than we had previously thought

None, only Jacob Thorsell from either team is riding in the Swedish League Final.

Big blow for Wolves as their best rider on current form

Its off - rearranged for Wednesday, Wolves official alternative race day!! No doubt Harris will be guesting for Thorsell ?

That would weaken them

No buck wednesday.

Where's he riding then Steve? Pray tell us uniformed folks :rolleyes:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

No buck wednesday.

Great news for Poole

I thought we were being told by certain Poole fans that Wolves couldn't do a Wed?

Of course it was an accident. But regardless of that, Fricke lost control and caused the injury.

TBF he lost control because of a dirty great rut in the track.

• Like 1

No buck wednesday.

Lol...

I'm predicting

Chris Holder, Antonio Lindback, Brady Kurtz, Rohan Tungate (G), Josh Grajczonek (G), Kyle Newman, Adam Ellis

• Like 1

Ooooh! We can't beat poole so we cry foul instead. Whinge whinge whinge. It didn't seem to bother them when wolves did poole at monmore recently when I was there. But that was ok we lost. Three of our riders missing as well.

Think Wolves can beat Poole. Might be a tad more difficult against a Poole/Swindon/Indianerna select.

Great news for Poole

I thought we were being told by certain Poole fans that Wolves couldn't do a Wed?

Wolves could always do Wednesday it was just Shovlar getting in the excuses early in case it went wrong for Poole and as usual so many people fell for it
  • Like 1

None, only Jacob Thorsell from either team is riding in the Swedish League Final.

absolutely weakens us.

No buck wednesday.

why?

definitely strengthen the Pirates.

Great news for Poole

It's bizarrely our off race night when it's always been a Tuesday. No idea when or why this was changed.

I can see Wolves winning this meeting but not by enough to stop Poole from getting to the Final, at which point we will have to sit through this all again.

Of course the BSPA could save all non-Poole fans from having to endure all the 'Matt Ford stuff' performed every single season (and save him the bother of doing it) by stating herein that every season starts with Poole Pirates being declared as the automatic Elite League champions and everyone is contesting second / runners-up spot.

Good news for Poole though is that it gives Pedersen an extra 48hrs to recover from his knee injury.

Or it gives him another 48hrs to injure it again, falling off his lawn mower or something, depending how you look at it.