British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Obviously Wolves didn't want to race with their most in form rider.

Not sure... depends how quickly Wolves moved?

If they contacted Bomber as soon as they called the meeting off and booked him, then Belle Vue called theirs off after it..

I would have thought Bomber's commitment was for tonight and that's it.

If they were really on the ball they'd have booked Tungate for Weds before telling Poole tonight was off

• Like 4

Problem is, there are usually greyhound meetings in the afternoon and Doc can't get on the track till 6 pm.......................................................

No really. I said this about 40 pages back..

Great news for Poole

I thought we were being told by certain Poole fans that Wolves couldn't do a Wed?

No we were told by some stupid Wolves fans who are clearly very clueless.

Danny King could guest for Wolves if Bomber honours his original booking for Lakeside.

• Like 1

So meeting postponed til Wolves OFF RACING DAY, WEDNESDAY. i really do feel sorry for Brum who clearly doesn't even know his own club. Totally utterly clueless. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

That would weaken them

Not if he rides anything like he did a fortnight ago for coventry he was absolutely flying !! If we cant get harris its game over i fear !!

No really. I said this about 40 pages back..

No we were told by some stupid Wolves fans who are clearly very clueless.

We were actually told on 16th sept on the Poole v Wolves thread by Shovlar and backed up by yourself many times getting the excuses in just in case, last Wednesday was never a problem for us

We were actually told on 16th sept on the Poole v Wolves thread by Shovlar and backed up by yourself many times getting the excuses in just in case, last Wednesday was never a problem for us

Not according to dear old silly clueless Brum. Who said, oh no, we cannot ride wednesdays.. :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Not according to dear old silly clueless Brum. Who said, oh no, we cannot ride wednesdays.. :rofl: :rofl:

but I was referring to dear old silly clueless Shovlar and starman

Was you really. Nevermind eh..

They were only repeating what Stevebrum said, so why are you singling out Poole fans?
  • Like 1

Where is he riding on wednesday ?? Or is he having his toenails cut ??

i take it back. Buk is listed in the 2016 Rospiggarna team but not in the lineup for the final.

They were only repeating what Stevebrum said, so why are you singling out Poole fans?

Its what they do Lisa...

Anybody seen Brum, or has he gone into hiding for the next 6 months... :rofl: :rofl:

They weren't repeating anything as I said it was first said by Shovlar on16th Sept on the other thread go check if you don't believe me

Not if he rides anything like he did a fortnight ago for coventry he was absolutely flying !! If we cant get harris its game over i fear !!

Harris is guesting for Lakeside at Belle Vue so can't be in two places at the same time. There are other options. R/r would be just as good. Everyone can have a ride. Lindgre, pk, Masters and Woffinden will easily cover Thorsell.

Wolves could not ride last Wednesday. Fact. The Wolves promotion asked if Poole would go first because of this issue. Matt agreed to go first in the interests of the sport and Sky.

Thats it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

• Like 1