British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Glad to see Harris riding for Wolves. Hopefully they beat Poole on Wednesday and get in the final.

There going to struggle without Thorsell, major blow.

Harris covers and then some.

At least there is one Poole poster who has some sense, as always.

I thought you didn't do twitter?

He does twit ...24 /7

• Like 4

Like mine better :D:D:D

:wink:

Bomber ...''Hi John sorry to let you down But Wolves have ask me to guest on Wednesday and I much better at Monmore so I am going to ride for them ''

Jon Cook ..''.No worries Bomber your Crap at Belle Vue and we are going to lose anyhow ...Good luck against the scumbags '' .

Like this more :rofl:

You clearly haven't watched Thorssell at Monmore. At best like for like replacement unlike anyone who replaces Bjarne.

He does twit ...24 /7

Prefer the A.

Correct me if I'm wrong but... A couple of weeks ago when Poole lost 48-42 at Wolves... How many did JT score? (Clue... it was a 5 ride maximum!). How will Harris "cover and then some"???

At least there is one Poole poster who has some sense, as always.

To be fair they outnumber the idiots, it's just the idiots make the most noise. Entertaining though.

• Like 1

I thought you didn't do twitter?

Well i went the last time Poole were at Monmore and Thorsell was unbeatable, nobody was ever going to beat him that night and he was pretty good at Poole too, if you have Harris, probably the best replacement possible but still not as good as Thorsell.

• Like 3

Bomber ...''Hi John sorry to let you down But Wolves have ask me to guest on Wednesday and I much better at Monmore so I am going to ride for them ''

Jon Cook ..''.No worries Bomber your Crap at Belle Vue and we are going to lose anyhow ...Good luck against the scumbags '' .

Orion wins 😂

Well i went the last time Poole were at Monmore and Thorsell was unbeatable, nobody was ever going to beat him that night and he was pretty good at Poole too, if you have Harris, probably the best replacement possible but still not as good as Thorsell.

Absolutely, an honest reply and truthful.

• Like 1

Not much between them at Monmore, IMHO. You'd always want to go with your own rider when possible, but if not then Harris would be an excellent choice. Had plenty of gritted teeth pleasure down the years watching him in opposition race jackets, would be a welcome change to see him do it in black and gold!

King can't replace Fricke as his average is too high! They will have to pick someone else!

Also Bomber was better than Thorsell in the double header at Monmore a month or so ago.

Edited by woz01

Harris is under contract to ride for Lakeside. Simple as that. Whether he honours his contract or not is another matter.

Under contract to ride as guest you make me laugh Steve.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but... A couple of weeks ago when Poole lost 48-42 at Wolves... How many did JT score? (Clue... it was a 5 ride maximum!). How will Harris "cover and then some"???

Exactly. He is talking crap. Harris has struggled for form a lot lately. Thorsell has had maximums or only dropped a couple of points in recent home meetings and been Wolves standout rider. He's a huge loss.

• Like 2