British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Bjarne has said that most if you are 'people who don't know what speedway is about..'

That'll get the fans flooding back :rolleyes:

That'll get the fans flooding back :rolleyes:

The people that think he is not riding on purpose, so definitely you! :D

Depends if they are his legs. Do you recognise them? Look a bit too hairy to me.

Didn't know you were that familiar with Bjarne's legs :shock:

• Like 1

There isn't much difference between Harris and Thorssell at Monmore Green apart from one is more likely to gate and the other earn points from the back, but both are big scorers. It depends on how well the Poole riders go with Holder and Lindback the real test.

Holder has had some poor meetings here and is known to hate the track while Lindback has never ridden this track really as it has changed so much over the years since he last rode here. Will Tungate still be guesting or will the d000ubtful Bjarne be back. At reserve both teams have strong pairings around Monmore so those two heats could be tight.

With Tai still as a second string, Wolves could have Bomber and Tai out together a few times and that could be a 10 point advantage just there.

Bjarne scored well at Monmore last time so will be missed be better off with a guest for Buczkowski and getting Bjarne back, as for the reserves i think we will comfortably outscore Wolves in that department.

Bjarne scored well at Monmore last time so will be missed be better off with a guest for Buczkowski and getting Bjarne back, as for the reserves i think we will comfortably outscore Wolves in that department.

What position was he riding in the team? Was he a heat leader or reserve? On paper you have a better reserve pairing but it's a bit disrespectful to suggest that they will comfortably outscore their counterparts. Roll on Wednesday!

What position was he riding in the team? Was he a heat leader or reserve? On paper you have a better reserve pairing but it's a bit disrespectful to suggest that they will comfortably outscore their counterparts. Roll on Wednesday!

True Bjarne was at reserve but he goes well there so would still score well i think. Tungate would probably be better but if we are without Bucko then rather have him guesting for Buczkowski. Dont think its disrespectful our reserves are better as proved last week and they both go well at Wolves.

Bjarne has said that most if you are 'people who don't know what speedway is about..'

Haha getting defensive is he.

The way he's been riding the last few year, I think he doesn't always know what Speedway is about.

So.........any ideas who is riding for who tomorrow evening? No wonder the sport is in such a mess - it's really mucked up my fantasy teams and I haven't got any transfers left now!!! :cry:

• Like 5

Guest GiveusaB

I'm hoping for a WOLVES win, but no doubt corruption and deceit will always come out on top !

Fraud: "Throw a sickie Bjarne, and you've earned yourself a free lifetime's worth of visits to my hair salon".

Pedersen: "Deal boss".

Pedersen (15 minutes later): ".........OH FFS"!

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 3

Yep i agree, and i remember the kenny carter episode. But everybody reacts differently to pain. Some have a high pain freshold some don't.

A "high pain freshold "?

Good ol' Starman, always ready to expand the English language ! You must be great to play scrabble with.

As for level of pain freehold/threshold a lot must be governed by what Matt tells them to do ,

• Like 4

49 pages and a large proportion of them whining and bitching, there's some sad 'uns on here.

The 2nd leg hasn't even been run yet. If Poole get beaten they get beaten, but if they win the whiners will go into meltdown

Edited by Jonny the spud
  • Like 3

Depends if they are his legs. Do you recognise them? Look a bit too hairy to me.

I bow to your superior inside knowledge concerning the hirsute qualities of his legs, while declining to speculate on the information gathering process contained therein...

• Like 1