British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Poole`s strength in the reserve position will see them through.

• Like 1

wolves will need a massive performance from Clegg, Howarth can beat our reserves but Clegg will have to be at his best and our reserves will need to not be at their best. Holder hates the place so that is a plus for wolves and Bucko will struggle, Lindgren should be on top form after his performance in the gp so it certainly isn't over and no room for complacency.

• Like 2

Gemini will sort that out for you.

:D .......Yeah they're not ~ much too hairy.

• Like 1

Im begining to wonder if Brum and BWitcher are the same person, they clearly have the same mentality...

Whereas I don't wonder about you having 2 profiles and that would involve a small modicum of brain activity.

SteveBrum and the Swindon fans.

article-2201147-054B6FC8000005DC-29_468x

you must have missed my point that Lindback should be on his belle Vue average if we are to play fair and transparent. Selective reading as per usual . but expected from a troll.

How can a world champion be a second string ridiculous!!

How can the world number 8 be on a 7 is ridiculous.

Whereas I don't wonder about you having 2 profiles and that would involve a small modicum of brain activity.

you must have missed my point that Lindback should be on his belle Vue average if we are to play fair and transparent. Selective reading as per usual . but expected from a troll.

How can the world number 8 be on a 7 is ridiculous.

At least he is riding in his correct position!

And the fact that Woffinden rides as a second string massively weakens Wolves.

Particularly given that they've left him in no 4, which is the worst place you could put your best rider in this heat format, especially at home.

• Like 1

So, Pedersen has said he'll be fit by Thursday - just too late for this one. Poole will struggle without him......... :lol:

So, Pedersen has said he'll be fit by Thursday - just too late for this one. Poole will struggle without him......... :lol:

Where has he said that, or are you having a go at irony.

It's a miracle!

And so are Masters and Thorssell. We are worse off with Tai as a second string with easier rides so another plus for Poole, along with your in form guest.

It's a miracle!

But just like Hans, completely expected.

Hmmm, no he hasn't. Just says he'll know more in 2-3 days.
  • Like 1

Something that Pedersen posted yesterday. So to suggest he is OK for Thursday isn't exactly true.

Lisa you are wasting your time, they will post and see what they like .. I would say brain dead, but thats being kind..

Two profiles, no just the one, and has always been the one dum dum.