British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

You are embarrassing yourself here fella, unsure if you are an adult but you really need to reign it in. No you wouldn't say that to a bloke at all, you are clearly the type who hides behind a keyboard and would not say boo to a goose.

I think he missed off the word "wit" :wink:

Edited by Steve0

Still going to be 2017 BW? ;)

Bet that lot made your migraine worse. :cry:

• Like 1

What's up fella? are you jealous that your rivals actually achieved something this season?

No im over the moon that you tossers lost

• Like 7

Just have to say the PK/Ellis call was just a disgrace. Not one Wolves around us fan backed Pk. They all said he overlocked and Ellis then Clegg laid it down. I havent seen any replays but for the life of me I still can't fathom how Ellis was excluded.

And in fifteen the ref was playing to the crowd. Shall I exclude him? Shall I not.......build up the tension......wait a little longer..... white light on big cheers.

Two poor calls imo.

NW42 you are embarrassing yourself too. This is a forum to discuss speedway, I guess you like to troll and are not interested in what happens to the sport in general.

Hey if you don't want to read the views you don't have to read them.

Gater1 being a trolly prick again I see from CR's quotes.... Another weirdo I have on ignore, have more blocks on here than f******g Buildbase and guess what club they represent?! Glug glug glug

• Like 1

Well done to Wolves and hard luck to the Pirates but what chance did the Pirates have when half of their team didn't perform on the night.

I thought the ref got the PK/Ellis decision wrong but I'm not sure why some people are suggesting that he got the heat 15 decision wrong. In the usual "first bend bunching" scenario it's riders from each side involved but here Tungate had to turn the bike really hard to avoid taking out his team mate and this what caused him to fall. How can the referee call all four back for an incident that didn't involve one team?

Anyway, looking forward to the final next week with what should be two cracking meetings.

• Like 6

Just have to say the PK/Ellis call was just a disgrace. Not one Wolves around us fan backed Pk. They all said he overlocked and Ellis then Clegg laid it down. I havent seen any replays but for the life of me I still can't fathom how Ellis was excluded.

And in fifteen the ref was playing to the crowd. Shall I exclude him? Shall I not.......build up the tension......wait a little longer..... white light on big cheers.

Two poor calls imo.

chomp...chomp...chomp

• Like 1

Well done to Wolves and hard luck to the Pirates but what chance did the Pirates have when half of their team didn't perform on the night.

I thought the ref got the PK/Ellis decision wrong but I'm not sure why some people are suggesting that he got the heat 15 decision wrong. In the usual "first bend bunching" scenario it's riders from each side involved but here Tungate had to turn the bike really hard to avoid taking out his team mate and this what caused him to fall. How can the referee call all four back for an incident that didn't involve one team?

Anyway, looking forward to the final next week with what should be two cracking meetings.

I see the angle you are coming from, but the nature of the wolves track being so tight, and what that heat could have meant, it would be nice to see 4 riders because of an untidy start, tai was clipped too. Even if we did 1-5 in 15 , I very much doubt holder would have beat tai in a race off

Edited by Jason.C

Best Team won,it was embarrassing how biased Nig And Kev were in favour of Poole.Very little credit to Wolves riders .

• Like 9

Would have been Lindgren IMO. Anyways, I think ref got the PK/Ellis decision wrong but the heat 15 decision right. Even if the PK/Ellis decision was other way round the Wolves strength in depth would have still won it for them in the last 3 heats. Well done to both teams for an excellent and very tense semi final. Wolves deserved winners. See you next week! ;)

• Like 1

So tungate is much better than bjarne is he

yes he is. Bjarne has been pants as a heat leader.

Told ya. Gate 2 awful. All about 1 & 3

:rofl: the last 3 heats all won off 2 and 4.

5 of the last 7 heats won off 2 and 4.

your lack of speedway knowledge is shocking. :t:

All signed & sealed at Wolves in 2017.

Pure speculation, nothing more.

Well done wolves you deserved it but the ref was on your side

like the ref was on your side last week.

Congratulations to Wolves on pulling back those 12 points and going on to win so no excuses needed because if you throw away a 12 point lead, then you deserve to lose.

Of the two teams i hope and expect BV go on to win in the final.

Good summary, 100% agree. Can't see anything past and aces win.

Good luck to both Wolverhampton and Belle Vue in the final. I am completely neutral and couldn't care less who wins it now. Just hope its run by a ref who can make decisions based on what happens on track rather than who the home team is.

If tonight was ref influenced so was the Poole 1st leg.

Totally unexpected result so to say I'm happy is an understatement.

Lindback you would have to say would likely score more than 2 points that RR produced which would have had a huge bearing on the meeting.

Tungate wasn't as good as he usually is however Pedersen wouldn't have got more, he has been dreadful as a leader.

If the top 5 had as much passion as the reserves then Poole would have walked that 12 point lead.

Think its fair to say the wolves were the better team, think we had luck with pk being in the rerun of 9 but I guess anticipating a rider falling isn't enough to earn a place back in the race.

Freddie was immense and Kyle did the business when it matters in heat 12.

Onwards to the final. Just waiting for starman2006 (his real name apparently) to give his unbiased opinion on the result. One that won't include the word Idi#t perhaps.

• Like 4

chomp...chomp...chomp

Dont be so pathetic no sour grapes here.

God help all you clubs that are operating next year.

Ford will wreak havoc in the winter.

He gets on with CVS though, so doubt it. Coventry antagonised him before, bad mistake.