British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

New Play Offs In Elite League

What happens now both matches have now been called off

There will be different riders now as the swedish play offs have choice of riders. Then what happen if there is a further rain off?

Edited by mickthemuppet
  • Like 1

Belle Vue win as they are top.. :t:

One of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen!

What difference does that make?

Poole win. End of.

• Like 2

Poole win. End of.

oh dear, you still have a bee in yer bonnet about something do you..?

i was expecting a few others to bite first, didn't think it would have been you. :rofl::P

• Like 1

Weather forecast for Wednesday for both Manchester and Wolverhampton is decent so matters should be sorted on track as it should be. Unless there is an issue with stadium availability I don`t see why they couldn't have scheduled these meetings for Thursday.

Weather forecast for Wednesday for both Manchester and Wolverhampton is decent so matters should be sorted on track as it should be. Unless there is an issue with stadium availability I don`t see why they couldn't have scheduled these meetings for Thursday.

Never a problem at Wolves on a Wednesday but Thursday is dogs night
  • Like 1

Sky have just said the will be showing highlights of the Belle Vue v Lakeside match but will concentrate on the Wolverhampton v Poole match this wednesday. Will clash with the Swedish play off between Dackarna and Rospriggarna which is live on Eurosport

Starman gets even more confused and trolls the forum with a dazed mindset, wandering and stumbling from thread to thread with his overgrown mucky fingernails....tipity tap tipity tap, All whilst his nurse plys him with strawberry bon bons and diet coke every 22 mins ( should be 15 but his clock is 7 minutes out) iirc.

• Like 4

Never a problem at Wolves on a Wednesday but Thursday is dogs night

Only last week. :wink:

Poole win. End of.

I've heard that is going to be the first and only rule in the new rule book after Buster Chapman said last winter that he'd like to tear up the rule book and start again. With just this one easy-to-understand rule everyone would know exactly where they stand and obviously no one could then call the Pirates 'cheating scumbags' anymore either.

I've heard that is going to be the first and only rule in the new rule book after Buster Chapman said last winter that he'd like to tear up the rule book and start again. With just this one easy-to-understand rule everyone would know exactly where they stand and obviously no one could then call the Pirates 'cheating scumbags' anymore either.

Surely that is not a new rule?

One thing I don't get is that if Poole were so desperate to replace Hans, why didn't tthey do it sooner rather tthan wait until he was injured?

One thing I don't get is that if Poole were so desperate to replace Hans, why didn't tthey do it sooner rather tthan wait until he was injured?

Had to wait to see who was available once sweden and polish play off sides were known?