British Speedway Forum

Poole have retained all the Peterborough assets under Frost including MJJ,Batch and Buzz.

I'm sure Brady will be at Poole next year, he is now a CLUB ASSET. Can't see Jack getting a look in.

From what Matt has said already Milik, Hans and Newman are required.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Poole have retained all the Peterborough assets under Frost including MJJ,Batch and Buzz.

I'm sure Brady will be at Poole next year, he is now a CLUB ASSET. Can't see Jack getting a look in.

From what Matt has said already Milik, Hans and Newman are required.

The man who knows everything steps up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So right now the team looks something like.

1.??

2.Milik

3.Kurtz

4.???

5.Hans

6.Kyle

7.?????

Edited by poolebolton

How many more times do people have to be told, the riders are self employed nobody owns them.

And ride where they want to, usually where they get the best deal for themselves.

• Like 1

1.??

2.Milik

3.Kurtz

4.???

5.Hans

6.Kyle

7.?????

Got to looking at KK at no1 another asset!

1.??

2.Milik

3.Kurtz

4.???

5.Hans

6.Kyle

7.?????

I'd be very surprised if Kyle started at reserve next year - surely his average would put him in the 1-5?

1.Magic

2.Newman

3.Kurtz

4.Milik

5.KK

6.J.Holder

7.P.Starke

I doubt this would happen but i would like to see this team. The rules might not allow this but would be a great team.

I'd be very surprised if Kyle started at reserve next year - surely his average would put him in the 1-5?

Hi PL average is 6.31, meaning he should come in on 3.16. Doubt we will have two riders on a lower average so Kyle will be one of our reserves.

1.Magic

2.Newman

3.Kurtz

4.Milik

5.KK

6.J.Holder

7.P.Starke

I doubt this would happen but i would like to see this team. The rules might not allow this but would be a great team.

Newman will be a reserve. Rather have Ellis any day over Starke. Jack Holder would start as a second string.

1 C Holder

2 J Holder

3. Andersen

4. Kurtz

5. Milik

6. Ellis

7. Newman

Hi PL average is 6.31, meaning he should come in on 3.16. Doubt we will have two riders on a lower average so Kyle will be one of our reserves.

Hahaha! You really think they will allow a PL converted average again? He has been in the EL for how many years now and you think 3.16 is a fair average for him? :rofl:

• Like 2

Hahaha! You really think they will allow a PL converted average again? He has been in the EL for how many years now and you think 3.16 is a fair average for him? :rofl:

Those are the rules. His PL average doesn't lie.

Those are the rules. His PL average doesn't lie.

They may have been the rules this season but if this sport has any integrity left then that particular loophole that Poole has exploited for several seasons will be plugged. And Ellis as a reserve too I see from your previous post :rofl: You are a comedian

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Newman will be a reserve. Rather have Ellis any day over Starke. Jack Holder would start as a second string.

1 C Holder

2 J Holder

3. Andersen

4. Kurtz

5. Milik

6. Ellis

7. Newman

This really shows us how our sport is so Mickey Mouse J.Holder in top 5 Newman at reserve a total joke.

This really shows us how our sport is so Mickey Mouse J.Holder in top 5 Newman at reserve a total joke.

Jack Holders average is 7.16 in the PL, so his EL average is 3.57 if the conversion is 50%. With Ellis not having a PL average, he should come in on a starting 3.00, so will be at reserve with Newman with Jack Holder starting at a second string.

It's laughable and a lack of thinking from Shovlar if he thinks Ellis will be a 3 and Newman 3.16. It will never happen

• Like 5

It's laughable and a lack of thinking from Shovlar if he thinks Ellis will be a 3 and Newman 3.16. It will never happen

You say that now!

You say that now!

Hypothetical situation - let's assume that both have the averages that SS suggested and both decide to ride for Coventry instead of Poole (regardless of loyalty etc) - would you then think that their averages were fair?