British Speedway Forum

Swindon will be fighting to stay up. Ellis chucked in as a Heat Leader with Morris who struggled last season with the weakest tail end in the entire league

B. Kurtz - Better than Ellis.

J. Holder - Will be better than Ellis

A. Ellis - Good rider who is on the up but Brady and Jack are the future of Poole speedway.You do realise this is watered down league and this year Morris will be active and double up.Doyle/Ellis so far against Andersen/ young Holder quite happy with what we have.

4-5 points

KK to be our No.1 as well imo.

Swindon will be fighting to stay up. Ellis chucked in as a Heat Leader with Morris who struggled last season with the weakest tail end in the entire league

B. Kurtz - Better than Ellis.

J. Holder - Will be better than Ellis

A. Ellis - Good rider who is on the up but Brady and Jack are the future of Poole speedway.

4-5 points

KK to be our No.1 as well imo.

You do realise this is a watered down league and this year Morris will be active and double up.Doyle/Ellis against Andersen/Young Holder i am quite happy with what we have.
  • Like 3

So your first point is saying how daft the Poole promotion are for not signing a rider. Over the years that promotion has picked up multiple trophies by getting riders in on bargain averages such as foreigners on 4 points and riders like Ellis on a 3. Do you really think they are daft. Do you have any honesty and unbiased opinions?

Didn't Ellis admit himself he hadn't had many calls. Back to my point about the Eastbourne Birmingham last match so how can he be the most in demand Brit when Blackburn is on a 2 average. I genuinely think your trying to suck back up to Ellis's father after your original comments.

Not sure if you know this but the top rider in the world is Greg Hancock and best young Brit in my opinion is Robert Lambert having rode for the WTC team although Josh Bates won it on his home track.

It has also already been stated Hans might not be number 1. Do you read these topics?

Ok lets look at your post paragraph by paragraph.

Yes the Poole promotion are daft for not picking a rider, thats my opinion.

Do i think they are daft over the years? No there trophies back that up, thats my opinion.

Do i have honesty and unbiased opinions? Yes im honest in my opinion is they are daft for letting him go.

I have no need to suck up to Adams father lol. He took issue with me telling him Bates should have been in the World Cup team instead of Adam, an opinion i stand by. Time has proven that Adam improved more than Bates. Funnily enough his dad thinks he has been treated poorly, guess he is biased.

Greg Hancock won the world title but was he the best rider in the world last year? No it was Doyle, think you will find 99% of people on here would agree with that. ANd yes Lambert is the best young brit but maybe Adam is more promising.

And Hans might not be number 1 and thank you for your concern over my eyesight. Just funny how the usual Poole fans bang on about Holder being to high yet they are looking for a rider above 10.01 to be number one? Erm you just let him go!!

Max Fricke?? Seriously? Nothing personal but he is pretty rubbish at Poole. Would go to Coventry if he left BV. Probably.

• Like 2

Ok lets look at your post paragraph by paragraph.

Yes the Poole promotion are daft for not picking a rider, thats my opinion.

Do i think they are daft over the years? No there trophies back that up, thats my opinion.

Do i have honesty and unbiased opinions? Yes im honest in my opinion is they are daft for letting him go.

I have no need to suck up to Adams father lol. He took issue with me telling him Bates should have been in the World Cup team instead of Adam, an opinion i stand by. Time has proven that Adam improved more than Bates. Funnily enough his dad thinks he has been treated poorly, guess he is biased.

Greg Hancock won the world title but was he the best rider in the world last year? No it was Doyle, think you will find 99% of people on here would agree with that. ANd yes Lambert is the best young brit but maybe Adam is more promising.

And Hans might not be number 1 and thank you for your concern over my eyesight. Just funny how the usual Poole fans bang on about Holder being to high yet they are looking for a rider above 10.01 to be number one? Erm you just let him go!!

But there is a lot of difference between 10.01 and 12.53, it is a great shame Chris Holder is not back at Poole but by letting him go we have a better balanced team.

But there is a lot of difference between 10.01 and 12.53, it is a great shame Chris Holder is not back at Poole but by letting him go we have a better balanced team.

A better balanced team but not a better one great news for the rest of the league certainly the one who might get Holder seniors services.

Max Fricke?? Seriously? Nothing personal but he is pretty rubbish at Poole. Would go to Coventry if he left BV. Probably.

Ah that old chestnut. Sign any rider with enough talent and they will learn any home track regardless of previous fortunes there. It's not as if he's the only quality rider to struggle to score points at your track.

• Like 1

You do realise this is a watered down league and this year Morris will be active and double up.Doyle/Ellis against Andersen/Young Holder i am quite happy with what we have.

But with that comparison Poole will have over 4 points left to strengthen the rest of the team.

A better balanced team but not a better one great news for the rest of the league certainly the one who might get Holder seniors services.

It will be a better team overall.

But with that comparison Poole will have over 4 points left to strengthen the rest of the team.

It will be a better team overall.

I think not no big hitter KK is a hit or miss rider and that comes from me who is a big fan of his at home fine away who knows.

sooner have Chris riding for us than against us
  • Like 2

There is but apparantly according to some Hans will not be the top average ride at Poole next year.

So who will be higher then 10.01 that will come in and be better than Holder?

It may well do,but has this been confirmed anywhere?Or is it just another rumour started on the BSF.

No, I've read it from several sources.

I think not no big hitter KK is a hit or miss rider and that comes from me who is a big fan of his at home fine away who knows.

Who said we are getting KK?

There is but apparantly according to some Hans will not be the top average ride at Poole next year.

So who will be higher then 10.01 that will come in and be better than Holder?

Whoever it is won't be better than Holder but they won't be 12.53 average either so we will have more points for the bottom end which is the way Matt Ford has decided to go, we have had top heavy teams in the past and it doesn't always work.

I think Joe you are well over the top on your comments does Gavan care what Adam's father thinks.?He said he rates Ellis i do to but at that time i felt Bates deserved the knod over Adam just as Gavan did only a opinion no more.Myself being a Swindon fan i am chuffed with the Adam signing our gain hope he has a great season.

Perhaps I was a little over the top but there was just so much wrong with the post, I just didn't know if he actually could make a post of fact or if he just didn't know what was what.

I think from posts the other day I read from his, he did seem to want to backtrack to Adam's father and perhaps suck up was a bit strong so apologies for that.

Jack Holder will be a second string for us.

We will either go 1. KK 3. Brady 5. Hans or 1. Hans 3. Brady 5. Harris

Not sure about that, i think Matt may have a surprise up his sleeve.

Gavan give it a rest please.

MF knows what he is doing and that is that. Best promoter in British speedway who builds teams to win and not teams to make up the numbers,.

They did last year🤓 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3