British Speedway Forum

No one wants James out, that's the whole point.

posters are putting teams up without him in it ?

Because some supporters are ruthless in their posts, they don't treat riders like blokes just machines .....

It's funny that some fans come on here saying they wish today's speedway was like years ago when you kept the same riders from year to year ....

Edited by Trees

KK has only ridden 4 SGBP meetings (1H/3A) so depending on when he is fit to return he will probably retain his starting 11.08 average until the end of June!!

If MF replaces more than just KK then that is a re-declaration which must come under the 42 point limit once the team have done 4H/4A (7/06 home v Wolves) which won't come into effect til 21st June anyway. Plenty of time to sort out options.

He won't be riding anywhere for a while.

That much is true. But he couldn't ride in UK even if he wanted too. Not unless he drops his own league!

That much is true. But he couldn't ride in UK even if he wanted too. Not unless he drops his own league!

I thought the Polish Extraleague ruling was a max of 2 other leagues - one of which must be the rider's domestic league?!

I thought the Polish Extraleague ruling was a max of 2 other leagues - one of which must be the rider's domestic league?!

He rides in Poland, Sweden and his native Czech league.

I know that - which means he couldn't drop the Czech League as its his domestic league.

ps. Is there a link for the Milik broken leg news? I've missed that today!!

James will be a very good rider. Don't base all riders round Chris and Darcy. They are one off's. James needs time.

Edited by Starman2006

Cos if we replaced KK with a 6/7 pointer you would have to replace James but I think that's a last resort as no one wants to do that.

I know that - which means he couldn't drop the Czech League as its his domestic league.

ps. Is there a link for the Milik broken leg news? I've missed that today!!

Ned Payne (bmth echo) tweeted it on twitter so i guess it is on the echo website somewhere but no link in his tweet.

Edit- NP latest tweets say Milik's Czech club think he's fine and will be back next week and also it is an ankle problem not a leg injury! So some confusion going on.

Edited by lisa-colette

Not much going on in the world of Poole.

Shanes off for 10 days around Europe.

Kurtz got 14 from 15 tonight in U21= Beaten by Drabik= IMO if KK fails after injury should be signed or we should sign he next year. We have a chance as well because dad rode for us and I'm sure magic could drop a word in for us.

Anyone else for Magic and Drabik in 2018, yes please. I am a Sparta fan in poland so excuse the bias.

Holder also qualifying Saturday.

Hans and Kyle just riding the bike as usual. I know he will be annoyed but hopefully Kyle has fully healed up.

Starke got dropped and Looks like Ellis is going to as well at this rate= I don't think either are asset's but would not surprise me if Ellis became one.

Does Lakeside have the assets of Ellis, Kerr and so on?

Asset's and how there going(This is all I know of in top league, please say if more or there no longer assets) Does anyone have a Poole asset list would love to know.

Josh G= Going well and doing he usual stuff

C.Wright= Leaps and bounds this year, just been injured for a bit. Matt has made a good move.

E.Perks= Once again showing he is on form and scoring points for fun really.

C.Holder= Finally hit form for King's Lynn which is good.

Other news and questions i have

Does anyone know who the other rider was apart from Milik or the other 2 who were not named in the echo??

Is there any track work going on? Or anything down at the track.

This is a time when Matt might spring a surprise with an asset signing just due to the break? Or any club development anyone heard anything?

Hope we are not too bored. Look forward to hearing anything from anyone on the forum about any part of this.

Cheers PB

I think your opening line says it all really.

In addition Nicolai is in the SEC Challenge in Croatia tonight in what looks like a very strong field. He needs to finish in the top 7.

EDITED UPDATE: Nicolai qualifies in 3rd place behind Shamek Pawlicki and Kenny Bjerre!! :t:

Holder's U.21 semi-final postponed til Sunday (today)

...and Middlo's been celebrating an anniversary down in Marbella.

Edited by Skidder1

Just watching Artur Mroczka in action for his Polish club Tarnow this afternoon. Very fast and agressive only dropped a point. He is not riding Extraleague and has the ability to do very well over here. Has anyone enquiredon his availability?

Just watching Artur Mroczka in action for his Polish club Tarnow this afternoon. Very fast and agressive only dropped a point. He is not riding Extraleague and has the ability to do very well over here. Has anyone enquiredon his availability?

Think he was a tad unlucky when he rode for us..

• Like 1

Think he was a tad unlucky when he rode for us..

Just another pole who can't race British tracks and it's often same with our boys over there. Edited by KN1
  • Like 1