British Speedway Forum

riders come and go if chris goes somebody else will take his place chris may have done his time at poole like to see maciej back to be honest depends what happens in sweden

• Like 1

riders come and go if chris goes somebody else will take his place chris may have done his time at poole like to see maciej back to be honest depends what happens in sweden

Magic will do well to get a spot in Sweden as he was dire by his standards their this season.

Team which i would like to see next year would be.

1.Magic =8.97

2.J.Holder= 4.30

3.V.Milik=5.40

4.K.Gomolski=5.51

5.KK=7.91

6.Adrian Cyfer=4

7.K.Newman=5.52

Ellis we need to buy and send on loan for a year. Same with Brady he needs to go to Small EL club and become a big name there like Leicester. Paul Starke must be looked at as well. Cyfer simply because of Blue Riband.

1.Magic =8.97

2.J.Holder= 4.30

3.V.Milik=5.40

4.K.Gomolski=5.51

5.KK=7.91

6.Adrian Cyfer=4

7.K.Newman=5.52

Ellis we need to buy and send on loan for a year. Same with Brady he needs to go to Small EL club and become a big name there like Leicester. Paul Starke must be looked at as well. Cyfer simply because of Blue Riband.

Too many poles who can't ride the smaller tracks, KK,Magic,Gomolski and Milik will be pants at the home of the league champions and Poole won't lose by 20 points twice next year, they will lose by 30+.

Heard a rumour that Mr Ford wants to keep Peddlebike next year.......That will be a BIG mistake!!!!!!

1.Magic =8.97

2.J.Holder= 4.30

3.V.Milik=5.40

4.K.Gomolski=5.51

5.KK=7.91

6.Adrian Cyfer=4

7.K.Newman=5.52

You would rather have Cyfer than Ellis? Doesn't make sense. Adam has ridden brilliantly this year and you would rather have an untried Pole who hasn't exactly been pulling up any trees in Poland.

• Like 2

You would rather have Cyfer than Ellis? Doesn't make sense. Adam has ridden brilliantly this year and you would rather have an untried Pole who hasn't exactly been pulling up any trees in Poland.

adam for me thats if lakeside dont have hin back what i have seen of cyfer not worth the risk

The night Chris criticised the Poole track he had every right to it was a disgrace that night.

I agree. He's criticised it a few times this season but he has had a point. Lindback struggled on it on his return and after one meeting on that track, he didn't ride again 😉

Milik confirmed as a 2017 target by Matt Ford today, although continental commitments may not make it possible.

5.67 from KL last season makes it a decent average.

Edited by Skidder1

No Holder in the ELRC - replaced by Ellis. It does indeed look like his love affair with Poole has ended

Edited by Steve0

Milik confirmed as a 2017 target by Matt Ford today, although continental commitments may not make it possible.

5.67 from KL last season makes it a decent average.

More chance of plaiting fog IMO

Well with Holder off the books and with cash to spend. I'm sure Matt will give him what he wants. Poole will spend big this year to make up for last year. If we get Milik and J holder at 2 and 4 that is formidable.

If Ford want's blue blood he's going to have to sign UK based riders, surely.

I agree with the statement, but we don't sign that many riders who are from the UK. I mean next season I could see just one in K.Newman and maybe A.Ellis. I doubt Harris would come to Poole.

And when People are like J,Holder won't ride because of Chris, well surely he wants the best career he can get and if Ford get's Milik I have a feeling that Kurtz and Holder will stick around for next 10 years potentially. There best mates and they will be Turbo Twins 2. Brady might not have had best season but not bad for someone who is 19 and with DW43 and Crump in his corner they must think that he can ride.

No Holder in the ELRC - replaced by Ellis. It does indeed look like his love affair with Poole has ended

Not surprising as it was on his twitter he went to Poland yesterday!