British Speedway Forum

Not surprising as it was on his twitter he went to Poland yesterday!

What difference does that make exactly? fly in, fly out ..

Bearing in mind Holder has been all over twitter giving away his chickens / horses etc, he's signed for a Polish and a Swedish club and his house is up for sale. I think it's a good bet he's blown the UK out for next season ?

Ford should base his team around Newman / Ellis / Kurtz. Young riders who give it their all and won't be swanning off left, right and center

In time for ELRC, doubtful. Not like Matt is going to contact him about it if they're not speaking.

Holders house up for sale is more to do with problems in his life than anything else.

• Like 1

Holders house up for sale is more to do with problems in his life than anything else.

Oh dear..

In time for ELRC, doubtful. Not like Matt is going to contact him about it if they're not speaking.

Who says they are not speaking? They might not be bossom buddies but difficult not to speak to an employee.

Who says they are not speaking? They might not be bossom buddies but difficult not to speak to an employee.

Lots of different people on social media, but I did say 'if'.
  • Like 1

It's no coincidence that the fall of the pound and Brexit will bring about a much changed UK speedway landscape.

Euro hopping riders will be a thing of the past with a BSPA driven home rider development at last being sought.

• Like 1

If he was on the lash last night in Poland, he may not be sober enough for Coventry tonight.......just a thought.

If he was on the lash last night in Poland, he may not be sober enough for Coventry tonight.......just a thought.

poor excuse for Poole no 1 don't you think not loyalty to his British club must be the first time Poole had to field there two reserves in the elite league prestige event by the way no disrespect to kyle or adam best of to them both
  • Like 1

I heard last week it was Ellis and Newman. When it was said Holder was there I was somewhat suprised.

Actually looking forward to watching Ellis and Newman. Both good lads who will get stuck in and give it a go. Both ride Coventry well.

Rather they rode than a so called top rider turning up, sulking and putting in half an effort

• Like 6

I heard last week it was Ellis and Newman. When it was said Holder was there I was somewhat suprised.

Think most people were surprised when Holder was originally announced.

I'm sure Newman and Ellis with enjoy representing Poole and go for it. Shame the same can't be said for Buzz, Holder, Lindback, Brady & Pedersen

• Like 1

Think most people were surprised when Holder was originally announced.

I'm sure Newman and Ellis with enjoy representing Poole and go for it. Shame the same can't be said for Buzz, Holder, Lindback, Brady & Pedersen

Isn't Pedersen still injured??

I am somewhat dubious where we will find our next number one if Holder leaves. No Darcy, Magic looks set to stay in Sweden, the Poles want to restrict rider movement... some big changes look to be coming.