British Speedway Forum

I can see the average's staying high next season but reverting back the following season

Why's that then ?

Why's that then ?

because that's my opinion you got any better idea's because nobody else seems to know
  • Like 1

because that's my opinion you got any better idea's because nobody else seems to know

Once they've been assigned a converted average - stick to it maybe? :blink:

Then stick to the 50 point limit too.

So at the first set of averages teams would gave an extra 8 points to build to? That makes sense!

Once they've been assigned a converted average - stick to it maybe? :blink:

Tbh there probably should be a "hybrid" average once the point limit drops, perhaps a 1.25 conversion rather than 1.4.

But then new ex pl riders would probably need a conversion of 0.9 or similar

They change the rules more than you change your boxers. So i really don't know how you can say that..

They change the rules more than you change your boxers. So i really don't know how you can say that..

read the post my opinion it's a forum

read the post my opinion it's a forum

It is, but i doubt they'l do it..

Very quiet on here? oh that's right all on every other teams

threads boring the crap out of everybody. seen some posts bigging

up your 2 heat leaders beware as both KK and HA can go AWOL at any time

so wouldn't big them up too much. And when they do hope holder and magic

tell ford where to go when he comes calling.

They're all on the Somerset thread boring the SH 1 T out of us and telling us what an awful team last years Premier League Champions are !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 2

Then stick to the 50 point limit too.

That makes no sense at all - once the first set of averages come out the average total for each team will be somewhere around the 42.50 mark. That would allow certain teams who have had a bad start to the season to be able to swap a reserve for someone like Holder! Financial suicide and also pretty farcical. Dropping the points limit at the first set of averages is the right thing to do. It will allow the weaker sides to strengthen up still but not drastically.

That makes no sense at all - once the first set of averages come out the average total for each team will be somewhere around the 42.50 mark. That would allow certain teams who have had a bad start to the season to be able to swap a reserve for someone like Holder! Financial suicide and also pretty farcical. Dropping the points limit at the first set of averages is the right thing to do. It will allow the weaker sides to strengthen up still but not drastically.

Keep the 50-point limit and the multiplier or drop the limit to 42-ish and scrap the multiplier. Those are the only two options which make and sense.

• Like 4

Keep the 50-point limit and the multiplier or drop the limit to 42-ish and scrap the multiplier. Those are the only two options which make and sense.

can't see any other option either

Welcome to the Poole asset base - Charles Wright!!

and before anyone jumps in and tells me I'm wrong - its in today's Echo (alongside the Darcy article)!!

Edited by Skidder1

Welcome to the Poole asset base - Charles Wright!!

and before anyone jumps in and tells me I'm wrong - its in today's Echo (alongside the Darcy article)!!

Funny really because a few of us on here said that Charles was at least as good if not better than Newman.Good luck to Charles i believe on better kit he is capable of improving more in the future he is great value as well. Edited by Sidney the robin

Will he ever ride for Poole though, or will Matt just take loan fees to make a profit? Not sure there will ever be room for him.