British Speedway Forum

Gavan give it a rest.

Anyone can see that Newman's ability on the track in recent seasons has improved.

Brady or Jack wont be dropped because MF stated that his goal is for these 2 riders to become the new turbo twins therefore they will be at Poole for many years.

You just hate Kyle Newman. That's the end of the story.

I have one question for you though. If Kyle has never improved then why have you been crying on this thread about Newman being at reserve next season?

No point coming back with a silly Daz post or any of that rubbish. Just answer the question.

right I will answer your question first then you can answer mine. Since the points limit was decided NOT ONCE have I moaned about Kyle being a reserve.

Before the new limit I said it would be farcical if Newman and Worrall as examples were still reserves. The points limit is now different so team building is very different.

Secondly I don't 'hate' Newman. Just shows your level of mentality that you come out with a statement that a 5 year old would use. Kyle is a very good rider , his average fits and he gives 100%, and as I've said EVERYWHERE he should be the first name on Pooles teamsheet.

Love how deluded you are to think Kurtz and Holder will be the future of Poole and the new turbo twins!! As soon as their averages don't fit Matt Ford will move them on same as he did Holder and Ellis this year. Seems funny to me that Matt Ford is a genius when letting riders go as its for the good of the team but you cry like babies if we say Kurtz and Jack might not stay!

Ok now for my question: Please provide me with the evidence that Kyle Newman has improved at Poole??

Don't come back with guff like he beat Tai or the fans love him or he gives it 100% as they are things I agree with. If you can show me how a rider who has always been reserve and whose average is going down is improving then so be it.

Just proves what an idiot you are. Again you've not factored injury into the equasion, there have been many occasion where he's ridden in pain because he's had to, you try riding a 500 cc speedway bike at 60 mls an hr when you still have something nagging. Nope you wouldn't do that, it might mess that hair up...

i agree he has been injured but not for the last 3 seasons when his average has dropped each year. I hope he improves can only be good for Ipswich. But you really are quite an irritant of a human

You've always got to try and drag your place up... You got a team yet ?.

nice post. What a braindead statement. And you wonder why Poole fans dislike you
  • Like 2

Really pleased with the Poole team for 2017. Great number one backed up by Hans, a solid middle order and second strings, plus what should be a good scoring reserve who will more than likely always get five rides. What's not to like?

And if Shanes chips in with a point or two we have every chance of success in 2017.

Shanes may well find the going tough and have a season like Lee Richardson did for us all those seasons ago. But the pressure on him will be whathe puts on himself.

Whilst winning is important MF is also in the entertainment business.

Can't believe many would disagree that the likes of KK/JH/BK and KN will supply plenty of that in 2017.

I thought BK was a potential World beater 2/3 years ago as a young lad new on the scene. It was his style and never say die attitude on a bike that had all the comparisons being made to DW. You don't lose that overnight. I still think this lad will come good but maybe not quite the overnight sensation Darcy was. Give him time as he only turned 20 late this year. Similar story with Jack who many feel will be even better (we shall see). Again lots of style and aggression and will pass at every opportunity. Both exciting to watch even if they do get beaten in races. Throw in KK who will thrive (hopefully) if he bases himself in UK from his house locally in the area and Kyle who always gives his all.

I am sure Shanes will struggle a bit but no pressure. he is progressing and will for sure p/up points against some of the reserves. May even surprise us against some second strings. NK will p/up plenty of points at reserve and Hans will give that much needed experience and can ride most tracks which again invaluable - PROVIDING the pressure of riding 4 leagues (UK/Poland/Sweden/DK) and the SEC doesn't take it's toll, as can't help thinking that was partly why his form tailed off a bit later in the season.

I am over in Essex so won't get too see too many home meetings but for sure will see plenty of Poole riding at Rye House and Kings Lynn to make up for it.

Not many other teams I would look forward to paying to see other than RH and KL besides Poole. I think Somerset may surprise a few with more middle order strength. I hope Somerset win as many as poss at home (except against Poole) and scrape odd the 1 point away to keep them away from relegation.

You've always got to try and drag your place up... You got a team yet ?.

You really are something else - it's no wonder you must be one of the most unpopular posters on this forum. The previous poster was obviously posting about Belle Vue because it is one of the best race tracks in the country, but you have failed to grasp that!

• Like 9

You really are something else - it's no wonder you must be one of the most unpopular posters on this forum. The previous poster was obviously posting about Belle Vue because it is one of the best race tracks in the country, but you have failed to grasp that!

That is because to him Poole is the best racetrack in the country. We all love our home track as i do but it is like a Spurs fan claiming White Hart Lane is better than Wembley.

Belle Vue is clearly the best track in the country as anyone who has been there will know.

On the subject of Newman, i think he had an indifferent season and only showed what he is capable of in the play offs, if he can improve his consistency then his average will go up, i believe he should be able to put a point on his average if he can reproduce his play off form on a more regular basis.

Agree with FB. Kyle definitely had an off season last year. Should at least challenge for a place in the top 5 next season

I wouldn't be too offended by the guff that Starman comes out with, his posts can be put down to a severe lack of intelligence rather than anything else.

• Like 8

It should be, its brand new. But not every rider can ride a big track. And i really dont care how other posters see me, including you, i dont come on here to be popular.. ;)

Whilst winning is important MF is also in the entertainment business.

Can't believe many would disagree that the likes of KK/JH/BK and KN will supply plenty of that in 2017.

I thought BK was a potential World beater 2/3 years ago as a young lad new on the scene. It was his style and never say die attitude on a bike that had all the comparisons being made to DW. You don't lose that overnight. I still think this lad will come good but maybe not quite the overnight sensation Darcy was. Give him time as he only turned 20 late this year. Similar story with Jack who many feel will be even better (we shall see). Again lots of style and aggression and will pass at every opportunity. Both exciting to watch even if they do get beaten in races. Throw in KK who will thrive (hopefully) if he bases himself in UK from his house locally in the area and Kyle who always gives his all.

I am sure Shanes will struggle a bit but no pressure. he is progressing and will for sure p/up points against some of the reserves. May even surprise us against some second strings. NK will p/up plenty of points at reserve and Hans will give that much needed experience and can ride most tracks which again invaluable - PROVIDING the pressure of riding 4 leagues (UK/Poland/Sweden/DK) and the SEC doesn't take it's toll, as can't help thinking that was partly why his form tailed off a bit later in the season.

I am over in Essex so won't get too see too many home meetings but for sure will see plenty of Poole riding at Rye House and Kings Lynn to make up for it.

Not many other teams I would look forward to paying to see other than RH and KL besides Poole. I think Somerset may surprise a few with more middle order strength. I hope Somerset win as many as poss at home (except against Poole) and scrape odd the 1 point away to keep them away from relegation.

Somerset will be hard to beat on there track.

Totally impartial. Well done you.. :t:

Interesting. Which is similar to the post I made that you called guff.

• Like 1

You cant see the improvement in Kyle's average for a couple of reasons.

Kyle had injuries this season which hampered his average. In the PL Kyle's average hasn't improved because Kyle's main focus is Poole. Also being in a losing team when the morale is low whilst not getting paid cant help.

MF has seen improvement in Kyle otherwise he wouldn't of named him vice captain for 2017.

With Brady and Jack they will never be Chris and Darcy (Nobody could replace them). MF said his goal is to make them the future turbo twins.

However they will be at Poole for many years. They are the future of Poole Speedway. Not in like 2 or 3 years time I am talking longer than that. MF will stick by these 2 mark my words.

See above comments for the answer to your question regarding Newman.

Tell you what i think re Ford being loyal to Kurtz for years to come.The only reason Kurtz is in the team is because he rode a few meetings in last years Prem league (7.65) and he is allowed to use that average next year.If he had been stuck with a converted Elite league average of 9.01 then there is no way in hell he would have made the Poole team next year.Holder as an example average to high for a balanced team etc.

Edited by B.V 72

He fails to grab even the basics on here like reading and understanding posts.

He has just liked and praised a post for being impartial about Newman yet calls another one 'guff' for saying the same thing.

It's beyond embarrassing.

• Like 3

Ermm...

Pot and kettle?

Of course , guess that includes multi posters like you too.

Yet another thread ruined by trolls.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ironic post of the day.

• Like 1

Ironic post of the day.

Ironic post of the day.

I think he's talking about you Brum.. :rofl:

• Like 1

You cant see the improvement in Kyle's average for a couple of reasons.

Kyle had injuries this season which hampered his average. In the PL Kyle's average hasn't improved because Kyle's main focus is Poole. Also being in a losing team when the morale is low whilst not getting paid cant help.

MF has seen improvement in Kyle otherwise he wouldn't of named him vice captain for 2017.

With Brady and Jack they will never be Chris and Darcy (Nobody could replace them). MF said his goal is to make them the future turbo twins.

However they will be at Poole for many years. They are the future of Poole Speedway. Not in like 2 or 3 years time I am talking longer than that. MF will stick by these 2 mark my words.

See above comments for the answer to your question regarding Newman.

On a 9.01 is different. I agree he wouldn't be in then.

But lets be honest Kurtz isn't going to achieve a 9.01 average in the top flight ever.

Yet another thread ruined by trolls. Not you B.V 72

comedy gold! In one post 'Kurtz will be in the Poole team for years to come mark my words' then a few posts later admits if it was his higher average he wouldn't be in!!! And next year if his average is to high........MATT FORD WILL NOT USE HIM!

I think he's talking about you Brum.. :rofl:

That's the point, I'm talking about Flange being no better.

You might not get that tho.

Lyrics to Gavan and Stevebrum's Christmas single.

All night long, I sit clicking,

Unaware time is ticking,

There's beard on my cheek,

Same clothes for a week,

Happily addicted to the Web!

I don't phone, don't send faxes,

Don't go out, don't pay taxes,

Who cares if someday, they drag me away?

I’m happily addicted to the Web

I'm happily addicted to the Web!

Happ-ily, ad-dict-ed to the Web!!!

The fact that you wrote it shows your expertise on the matter.

Back at ya Daz.