British Speedway Forum

Have to disagree. You don't get sacked by 3 clubs because it's only happened a few times.

We know most of the riders have off spells or struggle for periods in a season.

KK has probably the worst example of off form or disinterest of all the modern day top standard riders.

I doubt it will happen for Poole, however one thing you can be sure of with MF. If it does it will be sacking number 4!

You must be so happy then that you have got Freddie Lindgren, who has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

Give me KK over Lindgren any day of the week. Not dissing Lindgren who has been a decent servant to Wolves but a flying KK is something to behold. The best visiting rider by the proverbial mile last season.

• Like 1

You must be so happy then that you have got Freddie Lindgren, who has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

Give me KK over Lindgren any day of the week. Not dissing Lindgren who has been a decent servant to Wolves but a flying KK is something to behold. The best visiting rider by the proverbial mile last season.

At least you took the emotion out of that response

• Like 1

At least you took the emotion out of that response

Rather have KK than Lindgren anyday.

not if lindgren rode for poole you wouldn;t

• Like 1

Good for you.. i would have Lindgren everyday

not if lindgren rode for poole you wouldn;t

Matt would have signed him years ago, but not now..

really happy with nxt yrs poole team,but certainly wouldnt knock lindgren, and doubt if ford could ever have persuaded him to leave wolves for poole.(we could certainly have done with a "lindgren"in this yrs play offs)

• Like 2

More than happy with Lindgren thanks.

Funny how you fail to mention KK being sacked 3 times in your assessment of a flying KK.

Trouble is he tends to be flying home with a P45 as often as he does fly around Wimborne road.

KK easily the worst visiting rider to Monmore.

• Like 2

really happy with nxt yrs poole team,but certainly wouldnt knock lindgren, and doubt if ford could ever have persuaded him to leave wolves for poole.(we could certainly have done with a "lindgren"in this yrs play offs)

You'd be surprised how close it was in the early years.

Give me KK over Lindgren any day of the week. Not dissing Lindgren who has been a decent servant to Wolves

So why introduce him to the conversation?

• Like 1

It's standard fare when you dare mention a Poole riders frailties.

More than happy with Lindgren thanks.

Funny how you fail to mention KK being sacked 3 times in your assessment of a flying KK.

Trouble is he tends to be flying home with a P45 as often as he does fly around Wimborne road.

KK easily the worst visiting rider to Monmore.

Well he does hate it there and Freddie calls Poole, Poo so not much chance of him riding for us!

Simply because at any given opportunity Stevebrum like to state how crap KK is, how many times he has been 'sacked', and so I said I would prefer him over Lindgren who has passed his peak by two or three years.

KK has been rock solid at Poole and is a decent replacement for Holder. Thre extra points in team building by using KK have given us a good edge.

I'm not a fan of KK Shov. And I agree with brum about how unreliable KK is and how inconsistent he is. However, his record with Poole is mighty impressive and he is clearly at home there.

Box office to watch round Blunsdon too.

• Like 1

Simply because at any given opportunity Stevebrum like to state how crap KK is, how many times he has been 'sacked', and so I said I would prefer him over Lindgren who has passed his peak by two or three years.

KK has been rock solid at Poole and is a decent replacement for Holder. Thre extra points in team building by using KK have given us a good edge.

You mean how often have I stated facts? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I love how every time you have to bring Lindgren in to the conversation as some justification, a rider you often mock and berate.

But I guess that's okay tho. :rolleyes:

A rider that has proved he belongs on the world stage and has improved his average really has peaked I guess. It's quite comical actually. :t: