British Speedway Forum

I said one of, if not the best. I didn't say he was the best, though certainly he is around Poole.

Kings Lynn look very good and Wolves will give a decent account of themselves, but I think it will be between Poole and Rye House for the title.

I would be very confident of a revved up Holder and a FIT again Doyle beating KK out of a best of 10 races at Wimborne Rd both far more consistent KK can he prove me wrong?he has the talent to do so i enjoy watching him ride.
  • Like 1

I would be very confident of a revved up Holder and a FIT again Doyle beating KK out of a best of 10 races at Wimborne Rd both far more consistent KK can he prove me wrong?he has the talent to do so i enjoy watching him ride.

A revved up KK had Holder from the back on his way to an imperious maximum for Coventry last season.

A revved up KK had Holder from the back on his way to an imperious maximum for Coventry last season.

Holder now is at a different level to K.K a massive season for Chris he will enjoy his racing at King's Lynn.
  • Like 1

When KK guested for Poole at Poole near the end of last season, who got the max? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Holder..

KK will do a very good job for us this season..

Sidney the robin, on 15 Jan 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Holder now is at a different level to K.K a massive season for Chris he will enjoy his racing at King's Lynn.

I for one will be very surprised if Chris it not at the top of the averages come the end of the season . Pure Class.

• Like 2

When KK guested for Poole at Poole near the end of last season, who got the max? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Holder..

Lisa even you know Chris was not happy last year the EL was his last priority.Now in there career Holder is a level above KK he always has been anyway hence why he is a former WC.KK away from home will he go missing now and again? can't wait to see what happens.

Lisa even you know Chris was not happy last year the EL was his last priority.Now in there career Holder is a level above KK he always has been anyway hence why he is a former WC.KK away from home will he go missing now and again? can't wait to see what happens.

It will still be his last priority.

GP

Poland

Sweden

England

• Like 1

It will still be his last priority.

GP

Poland

Sweden

England

still think Chris will top the average's in the uk

still think Chris will top the average's in the uk

He might top the averages, would rather team was winning than one rider topping the averages.
  • Like 1

I see the 'below-par' and 'struggling' Brady Kurtz makes the A final with 13 points!! lol

He had been below par in the previous 3 rounds though & how you can't agree with that is ridiculous.

Ive done the maths. not hard to work out. But you wont bother swapping would you because it doesn't interest you.. You'd rather come on here and clog up the poole thread. Bit more exciting isnt it. ;)

No doubt you being a batchelor has a lot to do with why you are able to follow Speedway.

What a legacy you will leave😀😀

We are all judged throughout our lives. Gavan said he couldn't afford to go to speedway as it would cost him 50 quid. Fair enough. But if you haven't got 50 quid rattling around in the bottom of your pockets something isn't right, and that isn't aimed at just Gavan.

Speedway is one of the cheapest sports to attend. If I discovered I was not able to go to speedway as I couldn't afford it, I would be assessing why not and doing something about it.

Sure its judgemental. As is everthing in life.

And starman, no I am not a better person than Gavan. I am not better than anyone. Just because I have a different outlook on things doesn't make me better.

What a grade A prat you are & maybe if one of your children ends up at university you might have to prioritise how the best way is to spend your spare money.

You really have shown just how shallow a person you are.

No doubt your family were left at home when you went to Rome for 6 months.

• Like 3

He had been below par in the previous 3 rounds though & how you can't agree with that is ridiculous.

No doubt you being a batchelor has a lot to do with why you are able to follow Speedway.

What a legacy you will leave

What a grade A prat you are & maybe if one of your children ends up at university you might have to prioritise how the best way is to spend your spare money.

You really have shown just how shallow a person you are.

No doubt your family were left at home when you went to Rome for 6 months.

with regards to the Brady Kurtz thing you can't talk about a Poole rider struggling. He was struggling in the first 3 rounds and was 7th in a championship he won last year.

The fact he won the last round was good to see and was the true Brady Kurtz. But to say he wasn't struggling is very strange.

Somehow Skidder believes he wasn't because he made the B Final. Look at the opposition and he should have walked into the B finals.

The fact is he had a below par series finishing 7th

He might top the averages, would rather team was winning than one rider topping the averages.

I'm hoping for both 😀
  • Like 1

with regards to the Brady Kurtz thing you can't talk about a Poole rider struggling. He was struggling in the first 3 rounds and was 7th in a championship he won last year.

The fact he won the last round was good to see and was the true Brady Kurtz. But to say he wasn't struggling is very strange.

Somehow Skidder believes he wasn't because he made the B Final. Look at the opposition and he should have walked into the B finals.

The fact is he had a below par series finishing 7th

Depends how you define 'struggling'. Your interpretation is obviously not the same is Skidders! Which is fine.

Maybe not top but in top three definately.

there is nothing definite when it comes to KK tho!

Or perhaps Doyle won't get back to where he was.

Or perhaps KK will finally have a consistent season in England.