British Speedway Forum

I dont think KK is interested in riding here, for us or anybody. James is only going to improve.

That's his whole British career.

What we could do and i know he is dynamite at Belle Vue but hasn't been that great at some other tracks is get Joe Jacobs in for Shanes if we replaced KK with Milik it might make us stronger overall but very harsh on James who tries so hard and has potential.

Yeah, it is harsh on James! He would be punished for KK's lack of form.

Milik is excellent

He is, but also very costly..

Why on earth would Poole get rid of Shanes??? He's made a couple of changes to his set-up and is now scoring more than is expected of him.

Everything he says and does is about pleasing the crowd - a great asset to have and something so many other riders could learn from!!

Keep him as a longterm project he needs time but he is doing well,nothing worse than letting him go and someone else reaping the rewards keep the faith. Edited by Sidney the robin

According to the official Poole Pirates forum and from people I know who know Matt there could be big changes.

Performing riders are under threat with something up his sleeve.

Problem is=

Holder, Kurtz= Will both stay, going well and the future

Hans= Is being an awesome number 5 and top 3 in the league for his position

Nick K= I wonder if he will change when his average jumps to 7 ish, but has been really good

Shanes= Will stay, is the future Kyle and is awesome to watch

Kyle= Needs more time but will improve and need him as our 2nd brit

KK= WHo knows what will happen next 2 weeks will be interesting

Milik would come in on a 7.9 average= Maybe Nick gets dropped for Milik

Also who are these other riders who could come in and the ones who approached matt?

Could KK and Nick drop out for Magic and Milik

According to the official Poole Pirates forum and from people I know who know Matt there could be big changes.

Problem is=

Nick K= I wonder if he will change when his average jumps to 7 ish, but has been really good

Also who are these other riders who could come in and the ones who approached matt?

Ford sounds a bit spooked by Wolves' changes to be honest

• Like 1

Problem is=

You must be reading something on the Poole forum that I can't see!! No reference to big changes by Matt or any of the posters - in fact Matt has stated that he's going to stick with KK and is confident he'll get it together!!

I would suggest that the 2 riders referred to by Matt are Milik and a.n.other not affected by Poland's 3 league rules.

After all maybe its not totally out of the realms of possibility that riders could drop Sweden - especially if they are not being paid as promised. Wasn't it Indianerna that NKI, Antonio and Freddie had all sorts of financial issues with last year?!

Alternatively with Munkebo (Felstead?) in the Danish league going bust yesterday, other riders may be freed up?! (Hans is now out of a Danish league team)

Edited by Skidder1

You must be reading something on the Poole forum that I can't see!! No reference to big changes by Matt or any of the posters - in fact Matt has stated that he's going to stick with KK and is confident he'll get it together!!

I would suggest that the 2 riders referred to by Matt are Milik and a.n.other not affected by Poland's 3 league rules.

After all maybe its not totally out of the realms of possibility that riders could drop Sweden - especially if they are not being paid as promised. Wasn't it Indianerna that NKI, Antonio and Freddie had all sorts of financial issues with last year?!

Alternatively with Munkebo (Felstead?) in the Danish league going bust yesterday, other riders may be freed up?! (Hans is now out of a Danish league team)

Hans= He is his number 1 and most people in that team already ride in the UK

Milik does 3 leagues right now= Needs to drop Czech i imagine, but he does race for perhaps the most dicey team in world speedway for paying riders.

Please see Poole forum post

Interesting when you read the programme notes, Matt isn't convinced by the team at all! And grades them just above average!

When the right riders come along I'm sure things will change, interesting it says all riders could be under threat including ones who are performing. Wonder what he has up his sleeve.

Well he needs to make his mind up! First he is threatening KK with the sack and now he is sticking with him (without KK improving) shows that no top rider is willing to come over.

Milik does 3 leagues right now= Needs to drop Czech i imagine, but he does race for perhaps the most dicey team in world speedway for paying riders.

Interesting when you read the programme notes, Matt isn't convinced by the team at all! And grades them just above average!

When the right riders come along I'm sure things will change, interesting it says all riders could be under threat including ones who are performing. Wonder what he has up his sleeve.

A brand new team by the looks of it!

shows how fickle Poole fans would be. Think whatever track Tai ride for the gate would increase. Blimey Poole fans put up with Ward for long enough so no reason for them to not want Tai

Woffinden has already ridden for Poole as a double upper about 8/9 years ago!!

• Like 1

One poster giving his interpretation of some of MF's comments in the programme notes! Hardly a crowd demo is it?! Bearing in mind those programme notes were written soon after the home defeat by Swindon its no surprise Matt felt the team to be only just above average. 2nd in the Premiership will do me come September (or maybe July 31st?! ;):party: )

Incidentally the Polish Extraleague rule allows riders to ride in up to 2 other leagues- one of which has to be the rider's domestic league, so I can't see Milik giving up on the Czech fixtures any time soon!! That's why I suggested Sweden would have to be dropped if UK became an option.

Edited by Skidder1

One poster giving his interpretation of some of MF's comments in the programme notes! Hardly a crowd demo is it?! Bearing in mind those programme notes were written soon after the home defeat by Swindon its no surprise Matt felt the team to be only just above average. 2nd in the Premiership will do me come September (or maybe July 31st?! ;):party: )

Incidentally the Polish Extraleague rule allows riders to ride in up to 2 other leagues- one of which has to be the rider's domestic league, so I can't see Milik giving up on the Czech fixtures any time soon!! That's why I suggested Sweden would have to be dropped if UK became an option.

Fair enough. We all have different ideas and I respect those.

Milik is confusing though because the way its been stated. "that could change soon" or the words to that affect suggest it could change in the near future.

You would not say that for next season in May.

Woffinden has already ridden for Poole as a double upper about 8/9 years ago!!

But that was back when he was actually likeable!!

I still find him likeable.

Try talking to him he is an alright guy.

• Like 2

But that was back when he was actually likeable!!

He is more likable than some Poole assets that's for sure.

• Like 1