British Speedway Forum

I'm not a Poole fan but I expected KK to be one of the top number ones in the league - probably only behind Doyle.

I was wrong (so far) but not sure who Poole could sign as a replacement.

People suggesting two 2nd strings to replace KK and Shanea - no way does that strengthen Poole.

I'm not a Poole fan but I expected KK to be one of the top number ones in the league - probably only behind Doyle.

I was wrong (so far) but not sure who Poole could sign as a replacement.

People suggesting two 2nd strings to replace KK and Shanea - no way does that strengthen Poole.

How does it not?

few examples of people who were happy to have KK at Poole

Not saying their opinion was wrong ....................but lots of Poole fans wanted him there

Gavan, you seriously need to get out more if you went looking for those quotes!

How does it not?

Gavan, you seriously need to get out more if you went looking for those quotes!

Nah you see im sitting at home and Starman asked me to name them so i had great pleasure proving him wrong.

For what its worth im not saying those people were wrong to think KK would do ok it was their opinion. Just the fact i was challenged to name Poole fans who thought KK would do ok so i did lol

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 3

Not saying their opinion was wrong ....................but lots of Poole fans wanted him there

On the basis of what we saw V BV and what we know of KK anybody would have signed him. You do need to get out more. Sad that you need to be so narrow minded.

Edited by Starman2006

....Starman2006......... You do need to get out more.

No he doesn't. Makes a refreshing change for someone to actually answer a query rather than just disappearing like some on here do.

• Like 1

Ha ha - that told the troll! :t:

• Like 1

Nah you see im sitting at home and Starman asked me to name them so i had great pleasure proving him wrong.

For what its worth im not saying those people were wrong to think KK would do ok it was their opinion. Just the fact i was challenged to name Poole fans who thought KK would do ok so i did lol

Quality reply mate you cant beat a bit of factual evidence to make starry choke on his chicken nuggets.

No he doesn't. Makes a refreshing change for someone to actually answer a query rather than just disappearing like some on here do.

Well i havn't got the inclination to TROLL thought umpteen posts just to make himself look good. Clearly has a complex and has the need to want to feel liked..

Edited by Starman2006

Well i havn't got the inclination to TROLL thought umpteen posts just to make himself look good. Clearly has a complex and has the need to want to feel liked..

You havent got the inclination to troll really?????

You havent got the inclination to troll really?????

Really. by by Lewy...

Edited by Starman2006

No he wouldnt. Peter Adams is the best team manager there has ever been...............he would not sign a Pole who at his very best is inconsistent.

Didn't Adams sign Skornicki?!

Incidentally KK was 5th in last season's Elite League averages behind Doyle, Holder, Iversen and Jonsson but ahead of the likes of Zagar and Lindgren, so once it was decided that Holder couldn't sensibly be fitted in, the Vaculik/Bjerre option had fallen by the wayside and the new Polish rules became apparent, then KK (a Poole asset after all) was a reluctant but understandable next option.

Edited by Skidder1

[quote name="Gavan" post="2962809" timestamp="1495557106

Good work & I bet the batchelor will disappear or come up with some lame excuse👏👏

Edited by Crazy robin

I am happy to admit I wanted KK here. He was awesome at Poole all season long and I thought he would do really well.

He hasn't and that life. We will see what Matt does.

You never know but all of a sudden he might come and score loads of points again. I'm just saying that most non Poole fans said Brady Kurtz was not good enough to be a 3rd heat leader well he has does pretty well so far.

KK though has looked better than Holder across Europe. Did worse than Hans tonight and is not scoring points anywhere. So we might have dogged a bullet.

What about Hampel if we can get Vaculik, Milik or Tai(hhahaha) to replace KK. Is scoring a lot of points right now and hasn't got much on his plate.

On the basis of what we saw V BV and what we know of KK anybody would have signed him.

As already told you Wolves would never sign KK even on the back of that one meeting. So you are wrong.

You can keep saying every promoter would have but you would be wrong.

Wolves wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Any season.

Good work & I bet the batchelor will disappear or come up with some lame excuse

Not interested in what you or anybody else thinks personally. ;) Try again.

• Like 1