British Speedway Forum

Completely different discussions. Tai chose not to ride in the British Final or represent GB in the WTC, very disappointing for many patriotic supporters. KK has a poor start to the season and you're all over it with the 'told you so's' and repetitive insults. That is your prerogative but to compare the situations is way off, in my opinion.

Of course its completely different. No one has slated Woffindens ability. Just his patriotic duty.

Stevebrum is just snatching at straws simply because he has been called out, quite rightly, of going on and on and on about KK. Lets face it, only his lapdog Gavan is following him around agreeing with his master. The rest of us see Brum as obsessed with KK.

Of course its completely different. No one has slated Woffindens ability. Just his patriotic duty.

Stevebrum is just snatching at straws simply because he has been called out, quite rightly, of going on and on and on about KK. Lets face it, only his lapdog Gavan is following him around agreeing with his master. The rest of us see Brum as obsessed with KK.

I'd rather you didn't try and speak for others as if we are in agreement with you. KK has been poor this season so he does have a point and it's a bit of t!t-for-tat with regards KK and Tai (IMHO) with neither willing to back down. Now if Zengi can go through the card on Monday - that might quieten him down. Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Got to agree. I've even commented that he only really seems to try for Poole.

However I got that wrong too didn't I! !!

Slating riders for whatever reasons is either ok or not ok.

You can't say there are circumstances for one and not the other!!

Gamblers only tell you when they win.

I disagree regarding circumstances. Not riding for your country v rider off form are very different discussions and personal opinions. 'You slated Tai therefore I can slate KK' is not a valid response.

I disagree regarding circumstances. Not riding for your country v rider off form are very different discussions and personal opinions. 'You slated Tai therefore I can slate KK' is not a valid response.

Assuming KK returns to us, i think all Poole fans are hoping he can turn the corner and show what he's capable of. Good riders do not become bad riders overnight without a reason.

Holder withdraws after one ride tonight, different views as some say he aggravated an injury but others think he withheld his services. Either way looks like Peterborough are letting him go

at least we agree. Woffy has undoubted proven ability (won't stop you slating him tho) whilst KK has had one isolated year on the GP stage. His inconsistent years over a decade in the UK confirm he isn't in the same class.

It's his regular off form that's my issue with regards to him being classed as a true number one.

It's really that simple.

• Like 1

Holder withdraws after one ride tonight, different views as some say he aggravated an injury but others think he withheld his services. Either way looks like Peterborough are letting him go

Grippy track and basically didn't fancy it one bit.

at least we agree. Woffy has undoubted proven ability (won't stop you slating him tho) whilst KK has had one isolated year on the GP stage. His inconsistent years over a decade in the UK confirm he isn't in the same class.

It's his regular off form that's my issue with regards to him being classed as a true number one.

It's really that simple.

Why let it get to you? You're proving his point with every post. I think we are all very clear regarding your opinion of KK. It's to your clubs benefit he is not performing as a no 1. Enjoy it, you have a strong team and looking current favourites.

• Like 1

So he goes on about KK being poor so what?? Go have a look at the Tai thread and how you keep banging the non patriotic drum, post after post.

If its ok for you to post time after time about the same thing then surely you cant moan if someone else does it?? Oh hang on he is posting about a Poole rider.......i forgot its not allowed is it.

Its irrelevant that your attack at Tai isnt about his form.......you still post about the same thing over and over yet get all shirty if someone else does........hypocrite.

And one more thing......i used the term lapdog because Starman likes all your posts bless him ( think he is a tad obsessed with you). I havent put a like on any of stevebrums posts so not sure what you are trying to prove by using the term lapdog for me. I often disagree with many of his posts but its lovely to see you so wound up by him

Just to be accurate taken off by Riss in his 2nd ride in heat 5 and has injured his knee. Feeling very 'second hand' this morning but will make a late decision on tonight's meeting at Glasgow.

Where does it say Peterborough are letting him go - particularly having now signed Bomber on 9.27 in place of Hansen?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Grippy track and basically didn't fancy it one bit.

someone who was at the meeting

Just to be accurate taken off by Riss in his 2nd ride in heat 5 and has injured his knee. Feeling very 'second hand' this morning but will make a late decision on tonight's meeting at Glasgow.

Where does it say Peterborough are letting him go - particularly having now signed Bomber on 9.27 in place of Hansen?!

someone who wasnt!

Not saying Jack isnt hurt but wasnt taken off....he was excluded

Also i got it wrong about Holder leaving Peterborough...it was mentioned on another thread and was the wrong rider.

Does seem that young Jack couldnt be bothered to race from those who were there

Edited by Gavan

Just reading the Panthers report - and speaking to him this morning!!

Edited by Skidder1

i got it wrong

Are we suprised? Lol!

Just reading the Panthers report - and speaking to him this morning!!

Hopefully he will be OK for Monday. His form has improved immensely as the season has gone on and he is now living up to expectation. We don't need to go to Wolves weakened in any way.

Are we suprised? Lol!

Hopefully he will be OK for Monday. His form has improved immensely as the season has gone on and he is now living up to expectation. We don't need to go to Wolves weakened in any way.

If i had a pound for the amount of times you are wrong i would be rich!

Poles are poor at Monmore

KK is a good number 1

Just a couple there in the last few days.

Thing is i hold my hands up like i did about Jack Holder leaving Peterborough

Missing Holder wont weaken you as his rides will be taken by Newman and Klindt who are far better riders around there then Holder.

Zengota for KK

R/R for Holder

Both of these if they happen make Poole stronger

Edited by Gavan

If i had a pound for the amount of times you are wrong i would be rich!

Poles are poor at Monmore

KK is a good number 1

Just a couple there in the last few days.

Thing is i hold my hands up like i did about Jack Holder leaving Peterborough

Missing Holder wont weaken you as his rides will be taken by Newman and Klindt who are far better riders around there then Holder.

Zengota for KK

R/R for Holder

Both of these if they happen make Poole stronger

never see r/Ra's a good option to be honest