British Speedway Forum

im afraid all the changes this season has not improved the side at all looks like we are going with what we got wont stop me from going and support our team onward and upward

• Like 4

Have always had a soft spot for Poole as my favourite rider of all time originated there. However many will feel in the present situation "what goes round comes around".

• Like 1

The issue is the current 1-7 'goes around' - just not quick enough!!

His average has already been issued. 5.51 effective 26/07.

Yes that surprised me too. I was of the same opinion as Najjer!! He's completed 8 meetings but only 3 at home and 5 away. 'Special dispensation' I guess?!! :D

Thought I should just switch this over from the 2018 thread!! :wink::wink: (Maybe I should put it on last night's meeting thread!)

Skidder1, on 21 Jul 2017 - 7:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Aah our 70th Anniversary year!! Who will be celebrating? Who will be riding? Who will be promoting? Who will be managing?

Answers to many of these questions and more will be available in November 2017! lol

Oooh, I'm gonna save this post and re-post it when the time comes!!!!! :approve::shock::wink::P

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

I'm told Pepe P wants big money.

Usual bull excretia richard, oh I forgot Pepe or the Poole management would have informed you about every move they are trying.

Wow... very bad times ahead. I would be surprised if there is more than 1 or 2 GP boys in GB next year.

They will be here don't you worry. Jason Doyle signed a two-year deal at Swindon. Chris Holder has to ride over here doesn't he? Fast Freddie will be at Wolves.

im afraid all the changes this season has not improved the side at all looks like we are going with what we got wont stop me from going and support our team onward and upward

Absolutely correct, dumping Lewis Kerr was a bad start when riding well, dumping Kyle Newman, a rider who loves the club, lives here and always rides with his heart on his sleeve was a terrible decision and dumping KK hasn't exactly worked either, I think most would agree with dumping KK but Kennett really! no point in changing a rider for the sake of it, if no one else of reasonable ability was available couldn't we replace KK with Ritchie Worrall when Brady returns, Ritchie is riding pretty well. I know hindsight is wonderful but Matt ford messed up.

• Like 1

Absolutely correct, dumping Lewis Kerr was a bad start when riding well, dumping Kyle Newman, a rider who loves the club, lives here and always rides with his heart on his sleeve was a terrible decision and dumping KK hasn't exactly worked either, I think most would agree with dumping KK but Kennett really! no point in changing a rider for the sake of it, if no one else of reasonable ability was available couldn't we replace KK with Ritchie Worrall when Brady returns, Ritchie is riding pretty well. I know hindsight is wonderful but Matt ford messed up.

Agree.

Dumping Kerr was the start of many mistakes. Kyle Newman was struggling but he was riding at No.3 after coming back from injury. Personally I would've given Kyle a few meetings at No.2. We should've kept Kasprzak because if the performances didn't improve then at least he would of been on a lower average then 5.51 for next season. Onto the Kennett signing I tried to remain positive at the start but after last night I cant remain in the same frame of mind. Losing to Morris when on a 15m handicap proves that Ed isn't going to beat anyone of note on the road.

Matt Ford has messed up big time this season. We should find a way to keep Richie in the side as he fully deserves his place in the 1-7

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

Has Kennett ever done well at Swindon though? Bit like moaning at KK for not getting much at Wolves!

K Plech is looking for a mechanic in the UK for next wed, could it be for Poole or KL

The issue is the current 1-7 'goes around' - just not quick enough!!

Yes that surprised me too. I was of the same opinion as Najjer!! He's completed 8 meetings but only 3 at home and 5 away. 'Special dispensation' I guess?!! :D

Thought I should just switch this over from the 2018 thread!! :wink::wink: (Maybe I should put it on last night's meeting thread!)

The official averages include the first round of the KO Cup, even though the regulations state Premiership meetings only. If you take those meetings into account KK has ridden his 4 home and 4 away.

Has Kennett ever done well at Swindon though? Bit like moaning at KK for not getting much at Wolves!

Didn't Kennett have a season with Swindon to at least try get it right?

Whereas KK will never have a season at Wolves, and amen to that.

I think Ritchie Worrall should be considered at Wolves, really rode well there for Poole.

Lol! :D

I think Ritchie Worrall should be considered at Wolves, really rode well there for Poole.

I think Richie has proven he should have had a starting team place when the season started.

I'd be happy if we signed him obviously dependant on team strengths next season however not in place of Howarth who has been a star this season so far.

K Plech is looking for a mechanic in the UK for next wed, could it be for Poole or KL

Will be for us.

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic