British Speedway Forum

I wouldn't waste my breathe on you though :rolleyes:

No, i wouldn't want you to.. mr boring :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Poole have messed this season up so much from hot favourite to battling for 4th.........please don't disappoint their fans......let them think Janowski will ride for them again......a little ray of hope bless them

• Like 1

Not a lot goes on at Ipswich that's why he spends so much time the Poole threads Gavin will be chopping on the grapes when normal service resumes next season

I'd say 8 other championship teams would be happy to swap places with the Ipswich team tho!

• Like 2

Big shout out to Brady Kurtz.

I thought 2018 was going to be Extraliga

ROW Rybnik came calling. Good luck Brady.

Not a lot goes on at Ipswich that's why he spends so much time the Poole threads

Gavin will be chopping on the grapes when normal service resumes next season

lets finish this season first because next season maybe not what you might like enjoy your speedway

ah hi sweet cheeks. Now I'm still not sure if your 8 or a little man that lives in his little flat with a can of beer and a Tesco ready meal to microwave. Either way when you have a lack of intellect and education like you do and the only language you know is from the gutter then I've just had to report you.... never mind now run along there's a good chap

well done gavin that language is out of order

• Like 3

Doesn't mean he will though

If Magic wants to ride UK next year then nearly every team will be after him, everyone except Swindon and Wolves probably.

So you are presuming the leagues will remain the same .I personally don't think they will speedway is dead on its knees like 1965 think it will be one big league with no Gp stars

I'm not presuming anything - including one big league!! There are not enough riders around for one big league, aside from all the extra travel costs for riders/clubs to cover. Much more likely to go with regionalised divisions first, possibly with one being structured to be stronger than the other - although how that will work with the promotion/relegation result taken into account, who knows?

We'll need to see what rules and regs and contracts are on offer in Poland Sweden and the UK, as well as who may be making the decisions at various clubs and leagues??!

With 2018 being Poole's 70th Anniversary year (and Gavan's correct, even more so after this year) MF will undoubtedly be going all out for a crowd pleasing and winning team!!

Edited by Skidder1

I'm not presuming anything - including one big league!! There are not enough riders around for one big league, aside from all the extra travel costs for riders/clubs to cover. Much more likely to go with regionalised divisions first, possibly with one being structured to be stronger than the other - although how that will work with the promotion/relegation result taken into account, who knows?

We'll need to see what rules and regs and contracts are on offer in Poland Sweden and the UK, as well as who may be making the decisions at various clubs and leagues??!

With 2018 being Poole's 70th Anniversary year (and Gavan's correct, even more so after this year) MF will undoubtedly be going all out for a crowd pleasing and winning team!!

I agree then again MF might not be there unless he uses the 70th anniversary year as his last one? Edited by kingbee
  • Like 1

MF has already begun announcing some of the 70th Anniversary stuff - individual meeting on March 23rd - including appearances by Mark Loram and Tony Rickardsson. Plus there is a strong 'word on the street' that a new Main Team sponsor is already in place!!

If 2018 season is to be one of MF's last then expect some of Poole's assets to be called upon for a final 'favour' - subject to the points limit?!

With Somerset getting some good form going the last league fixture could br interesting, 01/09 Somerset vs Poole! Esp if we lose at home to Wolves or BV beforehand.

Will Holder and Kurtz be at Somerset as the World U21 final (2nd or 3rd round?? Not sure which) is the next day 2nd September!!!!

MF has already begun announcing some of the 70th Anniversary stuff - individual meeting on March 23rd - including appearances by Mark Loram and Tony Rickardsson. Plus there is a strong 'word on the street' that a new Main Team sponsor is already in place!!

If 2018 season is to be one of MF's last then expect some of Poole's assets to be called upon for a final 'favour' - subject to the points limit?!

Renat Gafurov on his way back then? :wink:

Good on him.

Only Brady and Jack will be back next year.

he didn't exactly give Jack a glowing report!
  • Like 1