British Speedway Forum

Mainly Poole assets in the 1-5? - just two by my reckoning as Andersen, Batch and Ellis aren't Poole assets

Check my post Steve0 if its not too much for you. I didn't include Ellis in my 1-5 for the reasons given!!

Do try to keep up.

10.01 Hans Andersen

9.02 Brady Kurtz

7.56 Davey Watt

7.16 Jack Holder

6.31 Kyle Newman

5.76 Todd Kurtz

4.00 Dan Bewley

Good number one and all familiar with Poole apart from Dan Bewley who could be tempted to join Poole as another asset for the Poole promotion for future years.

Is Chris Harris a possible though or is he joining Wolverhampton ?

10.01 Hans Andersen

9.02 Brady Kurtz

7.56 Davey Watt

7.16 Jack Holder

6.31 Kyle Newman

5.76 Todd Kurtz

4.00 Dan Bewley

Good number one and all familiar with Poole apart from Dan Bewley who could be tempted to join Poole as another asset for the Poole promotion for future years.

Is Chris Harris a possible though or is he joining Wolverhampton ?

Brady will come in on 7.35 so we could use the other 1.5 on someone else other than Dan Bewley.

Would rather sign Nathan Greaves haha.

Well then your Davey Watt recommendation has no substance does it

Davey would maintain his average at least.

BP was awful last season getting past by reserve riders left, right and centre.

Having watched the meetings last year, Bjarne is just slow. I would rather have Mark Cavendish. Gater1, I think Jack will ride so when we change the rules again in two years because this is British speedway Chris will ride for us again.

Brady will come in on 7.35 so we could use the other 1.5 on someone else other than Dan Bewley.

Why would he come in on 7.35 when he never had a PL average last season and averaged 6.44 for Poole in the EL

I would go with a very similar team to INCOGNITO.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

49.73 With three former GP riders. Not the worst team ever. Would beat all round Wimbourne road and some much better small track riders which we normally lack.

• Like 1

Davey would maintain his average at least.

BP was awful last season getting past by reserve riders left, right and centre.

But he was sacked and then sacked again

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

49.73 With three former GP riders. Not the worst team ever. Would beat all round Wimbourne road and some much better small track riders which we normally lack.

Best possible team anyone has come up with for any team yet👏👏

Best possible team anyone has come up with for any team yet

Cheers, not a bad team. Would have done well in the EL last couple of years I think. If batch had not been injured.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

Good selection I like it

Troy Batchelor is a must - BARGAIN OF THE SEASON. Link Troy up with his Aussie mates and you will see a different Troy.

Amazing how a rider can have an absolute nightmare of a season and the following year be one of the most sought after riders!

Conversely somebody who rides out of his skin one year and achieves what people perceive to be a false average becomes persona non grata. I always remember Paul Smith having a good year for Hull Vikings in the PL and getting saddled with a 7+ average. Nobody touched him the following season and as far as I know he never rode again.

• Like 1

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

Nice looking team but I think this team will be built around the Holder brothers.

I would also expect Newman to possibly come back but Poole are going to really need to find some bargains down the lower end to make the high averages pay off.

I could see both Ellis Perks and James Shanes at reserves for the Pirates and a strongish top 4/5.