British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

Despite the rhetoric from Dorset, this meeting could be very entertaining.

Sure it could be. In fact I would bet my house on this being a way more entertaining meeting than Monday.

Doesn't stop me saying 18 points is too big a gap to pull back. In fact Belle Vue need 20 because if its tied Woffinden will be out in a runoff.

Ace's need to keep it tight until heat 10, then 5-1 Wolves 3 times in the following 3 heats. Hence no TR.

Will be heading to Manchester about 15:30, parking and then getting food. Any suggestions appreciated.

There is the school car park next door to the stadium. Can park in there for £3

You will see a burger van outside stadium. That is very nice. It has curries and all sorts.

Can't decide whether to go West or South Stand. Any Wolves fans pre booked tickets?

Yep - in the terracing on the back straight.

As the final result could all be over by heat 10, will they run the meeting until the end of heat 15, or will enough be enough.

Afraid I am going to have to agree with S.S. just too much to pull back. I cannot see Woofinden & Lindgren both doing a Zagar in the meeting. The galling thing for the BV fans will be having to watch the gloating Wolves fans after their team has won.

• Like 1

There is the school car park next door to the stadium. Can park in there for £3

You will see a burger van outside stadium. That is very nice. It has curries and all sorts.

There`s a KFC on the main Hyde road 5 mins walk away.

As the final result could all be over by heat 10, will they run the meeting until the end of heat 15, or will enough be enough.

Afraid I am going to have to agree with S.S. just too much to pull back. I cannot see Woofinden & Lindgren both doing a Zagar in the meeting. The galling thing for the BV fans will be having to watch the gloating Wolves fans after their team has won.

Remember 1993 i bet they do it will just be our turn to have to suck it up.

Look on the bright side if by some miracle we can pull it back think how gutted they will be as most fans must think its in the bag.

• Like 2

There`s a KFC on the main Hyde road 5 mins walk away.

If you actually want food you may have to go a bit further afield :lol: .

• Like 3

Remember 1993 i bet they do it will just be our turn to have to suck it up.

Look on the bright side if by some miracle we can pull it back think how gutted they will be as most fans must think its in the bag.

East Manchester is famous for fantastic comebacks, who can forget May 5th 2012. If Mark Lemon needs something to inspire the riders he could do worse than show them this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bv_gF4j5k

I'll be happy for Manchester to be red, black & white for tonight, come on the Aces, give it a go, you never know..

• Like 2

If you actually want food you may have to go a bit further afield :lol: .

I would say if you want real food go in to Manchester if your early enough only takes a few minutes on the bus or train.

East Manchester is famous for fantastic comebacks, who can forget May 5th 2012. If Mark Lemon needs something to inspire the riders he could do worse than show them this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bv_gF4j5k

I'll be happy for Manchester to be red, black & white for tonight, come on the Aces, give it a go, you never know..

I expect the red part of Manchester really enjoyed that one!!

Edited by foreverblue

Does anyone know if the 1/2nd bend terracing will be open,enjoyed standing there during WTC.

Edit

Have just noticed they are selling tickets for that area now,they did not seem to be earlier in the week

Chris Morton told me that they had opened the West stand re sale of tickets on Monday,

I would say if you want real food go in to Manchester if your early enough only takes a few minutes on the bus or train.

I expect the red part of Manchester really enjoyed that one!!

Who cares, they're all cockneys anyway.

As for food, depends on time really but, as you say, town is only a short bus hop away and you can get whatever you want once there. The curry mile is only 5 minutes drive if anyone likes a ruby.

Who cares, they're all cockneys anyway.

As for food, depends on time really but, as you say, town is only a short bus hop away and you can get whatever you want once there. The curry mile is only 5 minutes drive if anyone likes a ruby.

True who cares always preferred blue teams!! Forgot the curry mile must try that next time.

Ace's need to keep it tight until heat 10, then 5-1 Wolves 3 times in the following 3 heats. Hence no TR.

I'd prefer to just try and 5-1 the TR in heat 6 or 7, rather than leave it until the last moment to go mad!

Hoping BV get off to a good start just so the tie isn't over by heat 6 or 7.

As a Belle Vue fan genuinely thought we would be going into the second leg 8-10 points behind , looking forward to a good nights racing but cannot for one second with Woffinden , Masters , Lindgren and Thorsell how Wolves will not score the desired points required to secure the title , rate the Aces chances at less than 5% but however slim as long as its a decent meeting , nobody gets injured then I will applaud the winners Wolves