British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

Someone ought to draw a smile with lipstick on Adams face like the clowns do.

The BV stadium announcer has some serious sour grapes, going on about keeping the same 1-7 and Woffinden being 2nd string - since when did Wolves decide their rider's average?

• Like 1

Must admit i like Tai,but him calling the crowd idiots was wrong.He's got to remember ultimately where his wages come from :nono:

Getting crap all night, panto villain...

Nothing like a bit of atmosphere at Speedway...

If people can't take it back then don't give it out..

Well done Woffy and Wolves...

And Woffy's engines...😁

A good year for the Aces. Just not quite good enough in the end..

Some great racing at a great race track and facility...

• Like 6

Well done Wolves and unlucky for Belle Vue just falling at the last moment. The Belle Vue fans were giving it to Tai all night so what's wrong with giving some back?? That's what used to make the sport entertaining and it doesn't happen enough anymore. We constantly get told how great Matt Ford is and how great he is at making changes when needed and how other promoters could learn from him....well guess what Wolves made a great change this season. How bitter and jealous some people are

Nailed it there Gav, some fans need to grow a pair these days and 'man up'... :t:

• Like 2

I really wish Peter Adams would show some passion. The way he is talking you would think Wolves had just lost the title.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Well done wolves for winning tonight, whilst a whole season of good form for Belle Vue goes up in smoke on the back of one bad night on Monday. Big of Adams to say Belle Vue have been the top team this season. Still hate the rip offs.

Bit silly booing the British champ,SOME of the Belle vue fans should be ashamed,do,you really hate tai,riders putting themselves on the line should not have to put up with that.

I don't hate Tai, but his behaviour all season left me not respecting or liking him. So the Belle Vue fans have nothing to be ashamed about.

• Like 1

Congrats to Wolves, best team over the two legs....just can't take to Woffinden though.

Adams yes, Freddie yes, PK yes.

Not Woffinden however.

He obviously never hears what some of the Monmore crowd say about visiting riders.

But well done Wolves, enjoy it

If the Aces fans cant take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

To be honest professional sportsmen should be able to take it on the chin.Tai putting his arms out at the crowd was great,it's just his interview and calling the fans idiots that gripes with me.Bet he wouldn't do that in Poland.

• Like 1

I really wish Peter Adams would show some passion.

Why ? Sir Alf Ramsey did quite well without showing much passion...

• Like 1

Commiserations to the Aces, you put the $hitters up us big time, great track, love it to bits.

This title win should give hope to everyone, CVS was taking the mick, the fans voted with their feet (and money), he got the message.

Last word must go to the old fella, what a wonderful representative of his sport he is, we've just been lucky to have him at Wolves. The word is often chucked around willy nilly without merit but I can safely say, Peter Karlsson, a legend of British speedway and it looks like he's going out where he deserves, at the top.

Gooooooooooooooo on me babbies!!!!!

• Like 1

The BV stadium announcer has some serious sour grapes, going on about keeping the same 1-7 and Woffinden being 2nd string - since when did Wolves decide their rider's average?

Woffy as a second string actually weakens Wolves. Can't get why some people don't understand that.

• Like 1

Bit silly booing the British champ,SOME of the Belle vue fans should be ashamed,do,you really hate tai,riders putting themselves on the line should not have to put up with that.have to say the track is great at belle vue now

Tai isn't British Champ. Danny King is.

Tai couldn't be bothered to come over for it. Waited to know that Wolves were definitely in the final before returning for the last few meetings

• Like 4