British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

think the Foxhall changes would be more relevant to Rohans 'man track' tweets....

But when Smiler talks you listen.

When Tongueate squeaks.......

😉😉😉

But I'm sure Smiler will show his appreciation on track when he visits!

With the new league line up meaning that every team will race home and away twice next season I can't wait to see this guys dummy flying around the Ashfield stands! Good team so far, but still not as good as a certain team from the west!

Next to be announced?

Josh Pickering

Mitchell Davey

Matthew Weathers / Theo Pijper / James Sarjeant?

Think Mitch might be the fall guy hope not thou if he is classed as a 3 pointer and not a 2 he was beginning to look like the rider we know he can be

Has Wajknecht got a Championship team?

Not according to the BSPA website. He's got a 2.63 "team building average," but he could get a reduction on that?

A proper number no1 according to there FB page, category 1, whilst the like of Lawson and Grajczonek are category 2, what are they like lol, tbf there team is coming along nicely , what the chances of Robbo being next along with a 2 pointer?

I think Sam Masters will be better than Lawson next season but the last time I checked Lawson was 3rd in the Glasgow averages so having your 3rd heat leader as a category 2 rider isn't bad. :t:

Who made these category's up oh wait it wouldn't be Edinburgh by any chance they are just saying this because Armadale looks like the aftermath off a category 6 hurricane so category's are second nature to them.

Lawson maybe third in the Glasgow averages but at least he has finished a season with an average over 9, Has Masters managed this yet?