British Speedway Forum

why so bitter? what did you expect? Team GB ahead of Russia, Sweden and Poland after 10 heats or what?

1. Who's bitter?

2. What did I expect? Realistically a battle for 3rd like we're getting

3. Who knows what would happen with a level playing field and everyone on legal machinery?

why so bitter? what did you expect? Team GB ahead of Russia, Sweden and Poland after 10 heats or what?

I don't think it's bitterness, just abject disappointment that we're so far off the pace. Men v boys as far as we're concerned.

I think this answers the question of whether cook is ready for the gps...

Team GB are a million miles behind the Poles and will continue to be whilst our riders double up at home riding against nothing but sub par opponents, to get better you need to ride against the best, not Championship reserves who in turn double down in the 3rd tier.

Riders like Worral and Lambert shouldnt be anywhere near events like this, they only are because of the state we have allowed the sport in this country to decend to.

• Like 2

If anyone thinks Poland would risk riding "biguns " in a World cup final are deluded !!!!

I suspect you're very deluded or at least naive as to what goes on in Poland.

If anyone thinks Poland would risk riding "biguns " in a World cup final are deluded !!!!

HEAR, hear ... so much scrutiny goes on these days. But their bikes are set up for these tracks week in, week out

• Like 2

I think this answers the question of whether cook is ready for the gps...

atleast Steve and bomber are giving it a go the other two are embarrassing tonight

1. Who's bitter?

3. Who knows what would happen with a level playing field and everyone on legal machinery?

DON'T be daft

• Like 1

I don't think it's bitterness, just abject disappointment that we're so far off the pace. Men v boys as far as we're concerned.

fair enough to be disappointed, i'd be too, but too claim that Poles are using illegal 'machinery' is ridiculous, you guys complain a lot about tr3mm0r being a troll while there're a couple guys here tonight saying rubbish just because Team GB is nowhere near as good as Poland or Sweden

Cook is having a bad one but he strikes me as the kind of bloke who will use this as fuel to improve.

Lambert and Worrall will improve.

Harris is on the pace but lacking that little extra.

Can we have next year at King's Lynn??

1. Who's bitter?

Ah well, my mistake, you do seem bitter, as R&R says as if the Poles would be so stupid. They are just better than us on their own tracks, also pretty good on ours when it's NSS.

Is it possible to finish 5th in a 4 team meeting?cause we are having a good go to achieve it

Embarrassed is the word we are looking for how far are we behind in world speedway