British Speedway Forum

I wouldn't take his comments seriously, he has a hatred of everything Poole and as Stevebrum said he has only been twice yet that doesn't stop him from saying the track is only well prepared for Sky meetings!!

Don't think he has anything positive to say full stop.

He is fast becoming the forum grim reaper, spreading doom wherever he posts.

• Like 2

Any news on the team?(on the face of it) was such a dream season for the Aces. Unreal world cup fina, reaching play off final. Crying shame it all went so pear shaped.

Any Belle Vue news?

There's something on the National League thread about Chris Morton having a coffee morning at his Cheshire gaff.

Well, something like that anyways up.

:t:

Quotes in Speedway Star say "Riders on the Aces retained list haven't moved elsewhere and are still waiting for more news although some potential newcomers have been spoken to about joining the club"!!

• Like 1

Quotes in Speedway Star say "Riders on the Aces retained list haven't moved elsewhere and are still waiting for more news although some potential newcomers have been spoken to about joining the club"!!

I think they just make this stuff up.

• Like 1

Scott Nicholls has, assuming he is an Aces asset?

That is not true, you never go so how would you know.

I live 250 miles North of Dorset, how often do you want me to visit? I've seen it on Sky when it has Dirt and I've seen it when I have visited the area on holiday which has been every year for the last four years when it is not on Sky and bare as a Rhino's arse.

WTF is this in the Belle Vue thread? Is there any news on the survival of the Old Lady?

Edited by Col

Scott Nicholls has, assuming he is an Aces asset?

He isn't, he is a Coventry asset.

• Like 1

I live 250 miles North of Dorset, how often do you want me to visit? I've seen it on Sky when it has Dirt and I've seen it when I have visited the area on holiday which has been every year for the last four years when it is not on Sky and bare as a Rhino's arse.

WTF is this in the Belle Vue thread? Is there any news on the survival of the Old Lady?

You said the only time it is well prepaped is when sky visit which is rubbish. You said you had only been twice before in an earlier post now your changing it to once a year. The only arse is you.

It is in the Belle Vue thread because you keep bringing it up!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

Terrible news for Belle Vue. Looking pretty desperate right now. Feel sorry for the fans and the riders who need to get fixed up.

Is the track next door still there? Running a NL team at the old track might be a solution?

Edited by Steve Shovlar