British Speedway Forum

I spent a morning with KK introducing him to a couple of sponsors and I don't know when I have ever seen such enthusiasm, confidence and forward thinking.

• Like 2

Really like the look of redcar this season if the riders gel you will do well got great entertainment to look forward to with barker,garrity and anderson if the track is prepared right lots of great racing it was too slick last season imo

The Redcar track was fantastic when you were preparing it, Glyn, so wouldn't it be great if now that you've been ousted from Leicester your expertise could once again be put to good use at the Media Prima Arena. There is already a renewed enthusiasm and feelgood factor around the place so the perfect racing strip would provide the icing on the cake.

I couldn't agree more. Glyn was the best Trackman Redcar ever had in my humble opinion. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

The Redcar track was fantastic when you were preparing it, Glyn, so wouldn't it be great if now that you've been ousted from Leicester your expertise could once again be put to good use at the Media Prima Arena. There is already a renewed enthusiasm and feelgood factor around the place so the perfect racing strip would provide the icing on the cake.

Spot on.

When he left it went from being one of the best racing tracks in the country to one of the worst and has never really recovered.

• Like 1

Spot on.

When he left it went from being one of the best racing tracks in the country to one of the worst and has never really recovered.

Yes he was a good track man just don't look any deeper.

Practice day is March 25th

Night before is pre season get together in the Bears Bar with all the riders.

Copied and pasted from Redcar Facebook page:

Bears opening fixture confirmed!

The S.G. Petch Bears can finally confirm their opening fixtures of 2017 with the news that they will open the season on Thursday 30th March with the 'Julie Lewis Memorial' Meeting to be followed by a challenge match on the 6th April against a select side with a major ex Bears connection.

The full details of the meetings have yet to be finalised but the memorial meeting will return to it being a ' senior' rider event with all the 2017 Bears appearing and invitations being sent to other unattached riders who may wish to remind teams of their availability.

As Redcar have been unable to set up a two legged challenge fixture with another championship club it's been decided to put a select side together and hope to include primarily ex Bears riders which should make for some interesting comparisons with the new look Bears team.

• Like 2

just what the bears didn't need at this time, so near to the off .

• Like 1

So sad this - there are some rotten people about.

• Like 1

Thankfully the Defibrilator has been found:

https://twitter.com/RedcarBears/status/833615945763586049

I hope it is still working OK.

What sort of lowlife steals a life saving piece of equipment like that? I despair sometimes.

• Like 1